help! is this possiable?? (1 Viewer)

SophJI

HSC
I'm currently doing science in IT..but i absolutely suck at it and no way i'm going to get credit or above for me to transfer to interior design.

Since there are 2 semesters in uni
if i choose another course (not interior design) in the 2nd semester and do well in that course and then transfer to interior next year?? is that even possible??

so my question is
if i moved to a new course in 2nd semester, would they look at my 2nd semester course GPA or 1st and 2nd semester combined GPA?? (when transfering to interior design)

Last edited:

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
I'm currently doing science in IT..but i absolutely suck at it and no way i'm going to get credit or above for me to move to interior design.

Since there are 2 semesters in uni
if i chose another course (not interior design) in the 2nd semester and do well in that course and transfer to interior next year?? is that even possiable??

so my question is
if i moved to a new course in 2nd semester, would they look at my 2nd semester course GPA or 1st and 2nd semester GPA?? (when transfering to interior design)
From your crap spelling and failing science, im really starting to think your Avatar is actually a picture of you.

Andi0390

HSC
When transferring to another university they take into account your marks for transfer if you have done a full-time year's worth of study. It does not matter what course or university you do it at - for the purposes of transfer all courses/units are equal. Internal transfers can be different but generally after a year all your marks count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)