HELP!!! Journeys story!! (1 Viewer)

mandymoogles

HSC
:burn: HELP! Exams are on Mondays and I am having heaps of trouble with ideas for a journeys story..

My main issue is that if my area of study is 'Physical Journeys' does my Section II story have to be a physical journey, or can it be any type of journey??

Help!

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
hi! no it doesnt have to be a physical journey story, i'm personally doing an inner journey story cos i can think of so many more ideas with inner. but hey...whatever rocks ur socks :)

toiletduck88

HSC
hi there... My teacher always said that although you arent forced to write about the type of journey that is your area of study but it would be preferred as it is your prescribed "area of study" .... i know its confusing but i hope it helped =)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah I don't want to think about it too much. I'll probably come up with something good when I'm in the exam... I hope.... oh shit I better think of something..

Jimwahhh

HSC
Im having trouble as well. Advise i got was (especially if your doin a narrative, our school has said we arent allowed to...) base your story around a past experience, something you can remember quite well. it doesnt have to be exactly the same, but jsut be able to recognise bits. cos if you can remember bits then u can go into detail about some things an get a more realistic story...

although im not sure what im gunna do. still have to decide wether i wanna do a feature article, motivational speech or whatever...and THEN what the hell im gunna do it about!

toiletduck88

HSC
Mc_Meaney said:
I moved from A to b. Along the way i encountereed these problems. I grew as a person in these ways. Along thee way I found these things about myself...and that I met this person or whatever....
Everyone does the A to B thing... thats my problem... trials are on monday..:(
I have no idea for a creative peice on phys. journey
one tip my teacher gave was that everyone does the overly done story and the one about "someone being bashed then running away" so0o typical.. but Im one of those people that does it lol.. Im trying to think outside the square but its hard :(

TamikaD

HSC
What about a person with a mental illness, who was sent to hospital?

HSC
do one u enjoy- can be anything, if it is original that's great- but consider this nearly all stories are copied somehow or the other- it is your own writing style and your own experiences/ideas that make it different, have a read of one i wrote -it should help to give you an idea of how to start and some aspects can be based on your personal experiences and as you are writing more ideas will come ie: the end of my story came to me after i was halfway through, play around and u may come up with an awesome story!

Dr_Doom

HSC
In my trial it said to describe part of the land features. So I just described some of the places the guy visited like mountains, beaches etc.. And I got 12/15 :O

HSC
well in my trial i left the creative writing till the end... and it was about the nature of journey and stuff, so i wrote about nature, then i realised i wrote the wrong thing :(

most people wrote about going overseas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)