Help looking for a job (1 Viewer)

Zorbini

HSC
I need a job to fill up my 4 week break between the start of December and Christmas. (I might continue the job next year though...)

I would prefer a job with not much customer interaction. Maybe in computers or graphic/web design.

I have no work experience, although I do have experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash & Office '07.

Preferably located near South Sydney or home-based.

And does anyone know some websites that have some jobs for students? (Not career sites like CareerOne or Seek)

johony

HSC
Realistically, if its your first job you might have to go for entry-level type work; theres plenty of work that doesn't require too much customer interaction, like a stockperson or fast food preparation.

Or, you could start up your own business, which is quite time-consuming...but at least you're your own boss.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
buddy you are asking too much for someone who has no experience, even in this skill deserted place. as a first job, you will need to have interactions with clients. why don't you apply for a job at harvey normans or dick smith, seeing you are familiar with your techs. i got a job (but declined it) at dicksmith when i was 17, they paid 14.50/hr + commission. that's kind of a gun job for a first timer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)