Help me decide what to do with my handwriting D: (1 Viewer)

vivillon

HSC
Hi, please let me know which is more readable, the thin writing or thick one? I know they're both pretty bad but which is less intelligible? How do I improve my writing in like 5 days ahhhHHH

Attachments

dannyo1

HSC
“bad”? did u see my post lmao? urs is great - first one defo easier to read tho

icycledough

HSC
Honestly, your type of writing would be a dream or even a miracle for HSC markers to mark; if you can write like this or similar to this in an exam conditions, then that's very well done.

zbolland

HSC
Hi, please let me know which is more readable, the thin writing or thick one? I know they're both pretty bad but which is less intelligible? How do I improve my writing in like 5 days ahhhHHH
Probably the best handwriting that I have seen come from an HSC student. I've seen the exam paper of someone who got a state rank in economics last year and they had pretty terrible handwriting. I think you'll be fine.

nourished.

HSC
The first one is good. Just remember:
  • Big words.
  • Big spaces.
  • Be careful of your curvy letters, like s and e.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
1st one is very legible and above average by today's low standards.
No need to improve.

2nd one is terrible.

Saint Dev

HSC
I have no clue how someone prints at speed but obviously the first one is much neater. If you got through English Advanced then I think you don't need to improve it at all.

kkk579

hello
HSC
both are legible but i’d go with the first one as it’s much neater

vivillon

HSC
is this a joke? cause you really mocking some of us with this one 😂
pg 2 was my original handwriting and I got roasted by my parents for it so I genuinely thought it was really bad but looking at these messages, ig not 0.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)