chemicalex

HSC
Ok heres what happened
I applied at Woolworths and at Roger David
for those who dont know what Roger David is its a fashion store for men

Now i got accepted for both
Woolworth pays 14.19 / H + 5% discount card
Roger David pays 14.59 / H + a discount i dont know yet

Now i reallllllllllly want to work for Roger David because its at westpoint = more people around, more alive, less work...
Woolworths im gona be carrying boxes around full of fruits and veggies and go to a dead area where shit is boring

My mum told me Roger David is going to be extremly boring

Which one do you think is the best?

CieL

HSC
Can't you just do both.
Then drop one later when uni starts.. or when you feel one is definately better than the other?

chemicalex

HSC
naa cuz they both require you to do like full day shifts
if i do both id have 1 at day time, 1 at night time = no life at alllllll
u know what i mean?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
roger davids for sure mate. all you'd be doing there is stand around looking pretty. pop in for a day and see if the head count hits 100+. easy money.

woolies will work you like a slave. the work is endless and repetitive, you will hate it after a day. although rd is boring, at least you get to chat to your colleagues about anything, whilst getting paid.

why don't you work at some place not so screwed up? try a telemarketing job, its high pressure but its good fun.

chemicalex

HSC
wuddie said:
roger davids for sure mate. all you'd be doing there is stand around looking pretty. pop in for a day and see if the head count hits 100+. easy money.

woolies will work you like a slave. the work is endless and repetitive, you will hate it after a day. although rd is boring, at least you get to chat to your colleagues about anything, whilst getting paid.

why don't you work at some place not so screwed up? try a telemarketing job, its high pressure but its good fun.
yeah i was thinking that too cuz i was like well its either i carry stuff around and get paid 14, or stand there and get paid 14 :\
and i applied for telemarketing jobs but throught seek.au and till now i havent got an answer so im guessing its either seek is crap or they too snobby to answer and tell me no

CieL

HSC
I'd probably choose RD just because it pays a tad more.

You'll probably get more decent working hours there too..
e.g. I do a lot of 5:30am shifts.. I'm sure RD doesn't open at 5:30am.. nor do they make you stay past 9:30pm..
Actually.. you'd probably get MORE hours at Woolies because most of them function around the clock..

idk.. people at my fruit n vege section look pretty bludgy.. they take their sweet ass time and chit chat too..

Mattamz

HSC
supermarket jobs suck! lifting, stacking, facing...its soooooo boring
go for rodger david!

RTTTYTR

HSC
wuddie said:
Is that a joke?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Definately go for Roger David.
Way more upmarket and you'll get a mighty fine discount I'm sure (like at least 30%). Hours will be better and I'm sure work conditions a lil more cruisy than at Woolworths. It'll look more impressive on ur CV!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)