help Me Haven't Found A Pip Topic!!! (1 Viewer)

mbhgurl

HSC
PPL PLZ HELP I HAVEN'T FOUND A PIP TOPIC YET AND IM STRESSING OUT...ONLY A FEW MONTHS LEFT..NOT EVEN A COUPLE AND I HAVEN'T STARTED ANYTHING...:vcross:I KNOW I KNOW MY FAULT:vcross: ...BUT SOMEONE PLZ SEND IDEAZ OR SOETHING...I JUST HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING IM REALLY INTERESTED IN AND THAT I FEEL I CAN PUT MY ORIGINALITY INTO!!! I TRIED MUSIC BUT CAN'T QUIET THINK OF A 'STAND OUT' TOPIC...anyone with any kind of help be much appreciated...

Kulazzi

HSC
Re: Important:help Me Haven't Found A Pip Topic!!!

well, you've really only got just over two months to do a whole pip plus survey and interviews....

just do anything that concerns or is personal to you and which you can really relate to. Something that has also been possibly mentioned in prelim syllabus? For example, I did christianity and adolescent identity from the theorists from prelim (erik erikson, jean piaget etc.) so go along the lines from there. Maybe mass media influence on Australian, especially from America, a really dominative (is that a word? check on that one) country. I don't know if this has been done but it's out of the top off my head.

mbhgurl

HSC

oh aye thnx 4 d help..any idea is a gud one but yeh thnx...

Kulazzi

HSC

ok, I'll make a suggestion. What about class and culture?

There you go.

edit: You can now go on from here and form you information, I was giving out too much information which is unfair for everyone else.

Last edited:

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
Do a study on idiots who don't know how to turn caps lock off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)