help me,, i lost my PIN, student number, and everything (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
so what do I have to do to get my HSC results later? I'm accelerated, so i only need my 4u maths results. The problem is, i lost all my papers.

thanks in advance.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I lost my pin, and sent a letter to get it back...and the day after I sent it, a letter came, reminding me of my PIN anyway. :rolleyes: This was about a month ago...
SO-if you have saved any letters that came from the BOS lately, have a good look through them, you may find your pin on one of them.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wogboy
OK have you still got your old school certificate? Your student number is written on it. As for your PIN, there is a certain procedure you can use to get it back described here:

http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/pin_UAC.html
i think wogboy is right ... but im not sure since your accelerated ...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
you also need pin for uai ... the newspapers can only post 90+ in any subject from hscmarks ...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
ring your school for your student number.

you can have your pin re-issued by writing to UAC or the Board of Studies. You have to give them details like you DOB, student number, daytime phone number and sign it. They'll mail it to you.

I think you can also bring ID to the UAC office yourself and collet your PIN, if you don't want to wait for the mail.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It'll come in the mail anyway, on the 23rd Decemeber
so no worries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)