Help me plase guys (1 Viewer)

leb_gend

hey guys my name is nathan and i just started the HSC and i have been waitiing for this year for ever. Now its here and im like "wats the big deal? theres nothing to do"
I know from mates that they always say "ohh i wish i did this earlier" etc etc etc.... i want to try my best to avoid that state and am more than willing to do extra work i just do not know what to do. I did very very well in my prelims and plan or hope on upholding my marks. I do the following subjects. If anyone could please tell me what to do for each which could be benefitial. By this i mean stuff extra, like things teachers dont give us.
Thanx alot guys, here are my subjects:

Advanced English
Extension 1 english
Maths advanced
Economics
Business
IPT
Studies of religion

Thanx again guys, if anyone wants to email me with anything they want to say my email is n_khoury88@hotmail.com

Cya and thanx

J

jhakka

Does this have anything to do with Extension 2?

For Advanced and Extension English, whenever you get a text, make notes as you read them. When you finish the text make all the notes (themes, plot, characters, values, techniques, whatever) into some kind of organised form. Some people like tables, but I prefer dot points and sub dot points. I suppose practice papers would help for each module, but I don't like practice papers.

For Maths, every time you learn a formula or a rule, write it down in a book that is dedicated to the formulas and rules. Don't clutter the book up with exercises and all the written theory. Just the formulas and rules. Every few weeks, write them out again on a separate piece of paper and make sure you know how to do EVERY type of question they could as you.

For IPT, go through the textbook and write notes for every chapter. Make notes in class. Read over these every now and again, summarise your summaries and just memorise everything. Most of the exam is about scenarios, but you need to know the facts to be able to write an appropriate answer.

I don't do Economics, Business Studies or Studies of Religion.

NOTE: Perhaps this would have been better in the "School" forum.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah i think a mod should move this.

Next time please post in the right section thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)