Help me please (MIT) !! (1 Viewer)

garry2361323

HSC
N/A
Can anyone help me with the enrollment process for MIT program...I know it's bit silly to act so dumb...but m really getting confused regarding selection of courses and and subjects....there are so many of them :confused:

Someone who did his enrollment for MSIT, please help me out with this

Thanks

sonic1988

The Rookie
HSC
what program are you enrolling into? like program code . for example: 3140 (mining engineering)

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
For a second I thought you were referring to MIT in America and had incorrectly posted on the UNSW forum.

garry2361323

HSC
N/A
No no fellas this ain't MIT of America :)...m talking about Master in Information Tecnology program in UNSW program code 8543...here is the link to my program UNSW Handbook Program - Information Technology - 8543

What i understood from the above link is:-

1) I have to complete three courses to complete one major...but getting confused how many majors I have to complete for a degree??? :confused:

2) Not able to understand "non CSE elective option" given here-http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/postgrad/programs/mit.html#8543

3) Courses with one and two prerequisite are giving me headache :bomb:

P.S Anyone who is done with enrollment process please help me...m running out of time

garry2361323

HSC
N/A
Anyone please help me out with issue...my classes are getting full m really stuck !!! :(

HSC
The way I understand it, you would normally only have 1 major.

"Students should apply to the CSE Student Office for the addition of a second major."

If my knowledge of Masters degrees programs is correct, then I would assume you either do 1 major and a research project or two majors. That might be wrong, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)