Help me (1 Viewer)

HelpMeIMScrewed

HSC
N/A
I’m so screwed for English Studies, I haven’t studied at all and Our teacher just told us to do a survey for doing the HSC exam, Can someone give me quick simple tips. Before I fail, I chose English Studies to participate in than Maths Standard 1. I’m so stupid for that decision.

HelpMeIMScrewed

HSC
N/A
The Things we studied was Billy Elliot Part of the Family and Text and Human Experience s

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Well I don’t see the point anymore, it’s the night before the exam and you would need a proper brain to function during the exam and not fall asleep.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
You could use the search button on the top right and type English studies, im guessing there would be forums that are available to help you.

icycledough

HSC
At this stage, it's definitely ill-advised to try to do any heavy study or revision ... if anything, sleep early and try to do some light revision in the morning before the exam (so many people undermine the importance of 8-9 hours of quality of sleep before an exam ... make sure you sleep early so you're not sleeping or dozing off in the exam, where you want to be at 100% concentration for a long period of time)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)