Help meeee (1 Viewer)

xkeiko

colour my world
HSC
Hi all,

I have an assignment which is due this wednesdy! Im wondering if u guys can help me with my assignment. Do you know any positive impacts to the great barier reef? All i can think of are negative impacts. Help meeeeee

I will appreciate if u guys help

HSC
I don't recall having to write about any positive impacts. You wouldn't mean contemporary/traditional management strategies, would you? - Like the creation of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority which aims to monitor & protect the ecosystem and as well as educate the community of its importance etc... Or things such as no-take zones which would have a positive impact on reef I suppose. Other than that, can't really think of any positive impacts.

xkeiko

colour my world
HSC
The marking criteria asks to evaluate both positive and negative impacts of and responses of people to environmental change. I think it could be contemporary and traditional strategies. what do u think?

HSC
Yeah, I think management strategies might be it- It's people organised and some good comes out of it. You could always ask the teacher if that's what they mean (even if it is kind of last minute... people in my class used to do that all the time). Hope it goes well for ya! :)

xkeiko

colour my world
HSC
Yup, it was management strategies. Thank you marzbar for your help! =D I really appreciate it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)