Help Motorcycle Diaries!!! (1 Viewer)

andreja

HSC
hiiii i need all the notes i can get on motorcycle diaries PLEAAASE

kritikal?

HSC
Notes on what particular subject on The Motorcycle Diaries?

Themes? Techniques? Inspiration behind the film? Historical analysis?

It's such a wide, wonderful resource, so you'll have to be a little more specific, I'm afraid :)

yennie B

HSC
i really advise you go to WRITES your own notes, the best way to remember things in terms of long term...

research context-- che guavare, history of cuba and south america....

watch film with the context knowledge

analyse important scenes that demonstrate the physical journey... or contribute to it... a sense of progression

- remember camera techniques, mise en scene all the cinematoography techniques.
- how the techniques convey meaning.
- what does that scene or shot suggest in relation to physical journey.

and before hand all this when you're watching think of the themes of physical journey......... OBVIOUSLY.

write your own notes dude. it ain't that hard.

kritikal?

HSC
The film concentrates of Ernesto as opposed to Che, a common misconception is felt they are both the same person - but really, they're both very different people.

yennie B

HSC
kritikal? said:
The film concentrates of Ernesto as opposed to Che, a common misconception is felt they are both the same person - but really, they're both very different people.
they're both the same person. LOL.

read the case cover-- adapted from the best selling autobiographical novels by ERNESTO 'CHE' GUAVARA.

how closely did you analyse it???

kritikal?

HSC
Lol, they're the same body but they both have a different outlook on life. Ernesto is a very naiive boy who doesn't quite know what he wants in life. Che, on the other hand knows exactly the meaning he wants to place on his life, who he wants to represent, what he wants to do. You could call it a journey, but i think its just a whole transformation of him as a person. To call it a journey would be doing an injustice to the enormity of the situation and what he became.

So, same body - different personas. Yes, I've been analysing it VERY closely.

yennie B

HSC
wow really!

thanks man. lol i'm not analysing it or haven't

jst watched if for sole purpose of entertainment and loved guavarez

kritikal?

HSC
Yeah, I'm doing modern history too, so it lets me look at a different perspective of guevara.

Gael Garcia Bernal wasn't bad looking either ;]

shelbie730

HSC
hey i was wondering if you had a list of the tehniques used? i watched bits of the movie but no notes as of yet and im a bit strapped for time.. got some handy by any chance??

RubyJBrown

HSC
some good tecniques are the geographical shots throughout the film. They really depict the physical journey undertaken. The part at the end where che swims across the amazon is really important as it basically sums up the whole journey that the central characters have undertaken. Also the photjournalistic black and white freeze frames at the end demonstrate the harshness of Latin America and the effect this has had on the people and on the central characters. They were able to learn so much from the physical journey undertaken though Latin America - The journey allowed room for significant personal growth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)