HSC
N/A
I HAVE LEFT MY PIP UNTILL LATE
MY TOPIC IS FASHION CHANGING OVER TIME
ITS WAY TO BROARD AND I NEED SERIOUS HELP
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS??/:confused:

OzzyPrincess

HSC
you could talk about what has influenced the fashion to change so dramatically overtime.. Do people really like their fashion or just copy others... why are old fashions coming back in... Good Luck
berrika said:
I HAVE LEFT MY PIP UNTILL LATE
MY TOPIC IS FASHION CHANGING OVER TIME
ITS WAY TO BROARD AND I NEED SERIOUS HELP
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS??/:confused:

Kulazzi

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Focus the topic of fashion on a certain age group of girls OR boys [not both - too complex otherwise] and look at how important fashion is in say, western Sydney, or the eastern suburbs etc [just so its not too broad] and then look at how important it was decades ago or something. The first thing you should do is brainstorm your ideas and then narrow that down to something that is easy and do-able. Then, talk to your teacher about it
That's an excellent suggestion as it really narrows down your topic. I like that, you can compare the two.

However gender is also part of the S+C PIP syllabus so I suggest focussin on both genders within a specific age group or alternatively you can study one gender but across different age groups so eg. Females from 13-18, 19-24, 25-30, 31-36, 37-42.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
look at how important fashion is in say, western Sydney, or the eastern suburbs etc
i agree, its a great idea. it also might work if you compare 1 or 2 areas of syd with say melb...see how trends change/are influenced by culture, time, lifestyles, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)