Help Needed - Equality and Difference (1 Viewer)

*sweetheart*

Hey! I know that erevrybody right now has so much work of their own to get through but Im having difficulty with an assessment and was hoping to see if anybody might be able to help...

I have an assessment task on Equality and Difference to do and am a little unsure about how to approach it. The question is:

select, organise and evaluate statistical data to analyse the degree to which inidigenous Australians share equality and experience difference with other Australians. it is a 600-900 word report and should include graphs, tables etc.

If anybody can help I'd really appreciate it. Goodluck with all your work! Thank you :)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Gee that sounds like a tough assignment.... but with 600-900 words it should be a breeze
start researching, and i'm sure the structure will come along fine. Here's a tip, don't post ur whole assignment.. ppl get a bit annoyed when ppl keep asking for help, and that's all they come on here for. u need to show that u tried first,and then ppl might be a bit more willing to help

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
oooh we had one due today, "Evaluate using the concepts of power, authority, technology, conflict, cooperation, race & ethnicity on Aboriginal culture in contmeporary Australian society" 1500-2000 words...

That was heaps fun lol...

for stats use the aussie bureau of stats.... heaps of books have stats and newspaper articles about aborigines, i found that in my research...

*sweetheart*

wow ... your assessment sounds even more fun than mine is! hehe you're right beergirl - the abs have alot of good statistics to work with ... i hope u did well with yours :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)