• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help Needed Fast Please (1 Viewer)

4DOGS

HSC
i have a couple of questions. the help will be greatly appreciated i need it by tonight if possible thankyou!!

1. set up a simple tansformer with primary coil of 200 turns and secondary coil of 100 turns. connect the primary coil to a 2-12 V selectable powerpack and the secondary coil to a 0-20 V (AC) voltmeter
(iii) by stepping up the primary voltage in 2V steps obtain results to complete the table below
Primary Voltage (v) Secondary voltage (V)
2 ?

4DOGS

HSC
just another quick question
how do you calculate the y-inercept of the line of best fit when graphing the photoelectric effect

also if we accept einsteins explanation of the photoelectric effect, light quantized. explain what is meant by the phrase 'quantization of light'

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
4DOGS said:
i have a couple of questions. the help will be greatly appreciated i need it by tonight if possible thankyou!!

1. set up a simple tansformer with primary coil of 200 turns and secondary coil of 100 turns. connect the primary coil to a 2-12 V selectable powerpack and the secondary coil to a 0-20 V (AC) voltmeter
(iii) by stepping up the primary voltage in 2V steps obtain results to complete the table below
Primary Voltage (v) Secondary voltage (V)
2 ?
in order for secondary voltage (V): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

4DOGS said:
just another quick question
how do you calculate the y-inercept of the line of best fit when graphing the photoelectric effect

also if we accept einsteins explanation of the photoelectric effect, light quantized. explain what is meant by the phrase 'quantization of light'
to calculate y-intercept: let x (or the independent variable: in this case, frequency) equal to 0.

quantization of light: meaning that light consists of discrete energy-carrying particles

4DOGS

HSC
thanks heaps

the first queston makes me look stupid. its so easy i dunno what i was thinking (prob wasnt thinking at all)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)