Help needed urgently!! (1 Viewer)

Topher15

HSC
i am wondering are there any outcomes for our project, like is there a purpose to the ressearch?
And are there any restriction to what you can do like do you have to do an ancient history question for your major if you do ancient history? or do you have to keep with the ancient theme if you are doing an ancient case study?

im really worried because it is the first time our school has ever done extn history. and i dont feel we are coving the topic enough.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Topher15 said:
i am wondering are there any outcomes for our project, like is there a purpose to the ressearch?
And are there any restriction to what you can do like do you have to do an ancient history question for your major if you do ancient history? or do you have to keep with the ancient theme if you are doing an ancient case study?

im really worried because it is the first time our school has ever done extn history. and i dont feel we are coving the topic enough.

The outcomes for the project are specified in the syllabus - go to the Board of Studies website and look under HSC syllabuses and you will find it.

You are free to research any topic you like so long as it doesn't significantly overlap with anything on an examinable syllabus for the HSC or SC courses. How strict your teacher is going to be on interpreting this is up to them and some are stricter than others.

You don't have to do an ancient topic just because you are studying ancient (or vice versa). You don't have to link it to your case study but you may.

The Extension kids at my school are doing things such as the sinking of the LUsitania (a modern student), Dracula (an ancient and modern student), Joseph Mengele (an ancient student), JFK and his popularity (an ancient student), etc. You get my drift. It is your project and you need to choose something that interests you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)