help needed with biology (1 Viewer)

ssaarraa

Hi I really need help on how to study for biology any help will be appreciated

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Everything you need is in the textbook (Heinemann Biology) - well, close to everything. Make sure you read everything in there, including the stuff in boxes and stuff, I found myself skipping areas with shaded boxes and stuff but sometimes they have the most important stuff...

Make it easy on yourself, get a copy of the syllabus, and go through it with your textbook making a summary for each dotpoint. It's the only way you're going to cover everything - and remember, they can't ask you questions that aren't in the syllabus!

Other than that just summarise and read several times our however you memorise things...I learn things by drawing pictures, or making up some kind of silly mnemonic or something to go with them. (a bit of help for HSC year) I'll never forget what enzyme specificity is like, because I told myself it was like a jigsaw puzzle! And hence I can draw how enzymes work.

If you can relate your notes to something really simple, it makes them a lot easier to remember.

:)

biologyjenny

well, I am a ppl who is doing Biology, as my name displayed: biologyjenny
Year 11 biology is just fun. anyway, I dislike plants lota. But human biology is really interesting. For human parts. what you have to do is just remeber all the stuffs such as gas exchange etc. You don't have to application biology in your daily life etc. Biology for HSC is the easiest science subject. It is not as same as other science such as chemistry and physics. You don't have to do lota questions before doing exam. so......... good luck to all biological student. Biology is fun. hope you can enjoy it!

vaniLLa_554

HSC
hey
i'm studying for bio by just making notes according to the syllabus.. that way your not makin notes on what's not goin to be tested ..
then just summarise your notes or read them over

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Getting into the habit of making notes in year 11 for subjects especially for biology is good because you will find that there is heaps to know and that the best way to have them in front of you is to do notes :)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
hey umm..i need some serious help with a biology assessment ...i think i may have written to you yestesrady, sorry if i have i just need some web sites where i can get info on evolution of australian biota..and mechanisms of aus flora, also reproductionadaptations for australian animals

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
help needed here too

yeah guys so...maybe if you have any bio notes that you are willing to share around feel free to email them to me coz i really could do with them!!

- littlemissy_00@hotmail.com

thanks to anyone who does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)