HELP! No motivation.... (1 Viewer)

applesauce0120

HSC
:confused:I know this a crazy question to ask at 2 weeks before HSC...but I think i really need help with it.

I can get into the course I like with hard work and help from EAS... But for the past 2 weeks, I just couldn't focus on studying. At first i realized my PC is distracting me from studying, so I unplug the screen and hided it. However it didn't help me too much. Then I tried to get to library. It worked for 2 days but didn't last long. I started to feel tired on 3rd days and I simply started to stare at clouds on 4th day... Although every night when i stare at past paper mindless, I feel bad for myself. I just couldn't find any power to drive me to study.

Any advice plz? I really want to save myself..:cry:

braintic

HSC
N/A
Visualise all the gorgeous babes you will pull when you get all that money from your dream job.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Listen here.

The results are on the 19th of December. Imagine you get a shit ATAR. Like open it up:

2013 ATAR: 56.55

Where's all your work going to go? What are you going to say to your parents?

Imagine when your sibling graduates in a few years time, and your parents, "oh he got a 90 ATAR!"

Then your friend or relative will ask "what about your other son?" and she'll say "oh... yeah..."

15 days of solid work. Continue into the HSC period. Ace it.

Relax after. Do anything you want. Wake up at 3:00AM and start screaming, whatever suits your agenda.

What are you going to do next year with no hope or direction, and a low ATAR? You'll be on seek.com.au looking for an entry level job, while all your friends will be like "FUCK I MADE IT INTO COMM/LAW, YOU MADE IT INTO BRICKLAYING".

Just DO IT.

kietkiet

HSC
I feel bad for myself. I just couldn't find any power to drive me to study.
Any advice plz? I really want to save myself..:cry:
If you don't score an 90+ ATAR, I will use millions of dollars to track you down and butt-rape you.

So help me god I will do it.

*No Homo*

hsclover

HSC
N/A
There's only 15 more days. Just knuckle down :) Remember, it really isn't long now. Why allow yourself to regret after the HSC? If you work hard now, you won't have regrets, and after the HSC you can relax and have fun, knowing you've tried your best. Good luck!! :)

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
There's nothing worse than sitting there on the many days you'll have free after the HSC, awaiting a bad result.
Oh gosh so true! I was with my family in Hawaii for the week leading up to the release of the results and I legitimately couldn't sleep for 2 days before the results were released. It was hanging over my head basically the whole holiday. So if you're short of motivation, just imagine this. You're free from the HSC but now you have to live with the dread of awaiting the results. When you finally check the results, you're absolutely relieved because they're a reflection of your hard work. But if they're not, it will eat you alive. LOL yes this is arguably very melodramatic but get scared people and study!! But seriously just study for a bit longer and you'll be fine!! You're so close it's not funny

coffee_

HSC
C'mon, you can do it :) Start off with just 20 minutes of study then go have a break. When you come back, do an hour of study, have a break. Come back do 2 hours of study then have a break. Come back do 4 hours of study and so on. Just work your way up, I found this really helps on days I don't feel like doing anything :p

Just think of the day you get your results, reflecting your hard work. And after HSC you can do whatever you want!

coyney

HSC
Just think of the joy you'll have burning all your notes once it's all over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)