HELP on Enrolment (1 Viewer)

feedmemore

HSC
How come on the UTS student admin all of my subjects, credit points, dates, etc are all listed on my current enrolment however on MyUTS Online under My Courses it states "Currently you are not enroled in any course". Can someone please clarify if this suppose to happen. I am a first year student for business.

Thanks

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
How come on the UTS student admin all of my subjects, credit points, dates, etc are all listed on my current enrolment however on MyUTS Online under My Courses it states "Currently you are not enroled in any course". Can someone please clarify if this suppose to happen. I am a first year student for business.

Thanks
When is your enrolment day when you are going to choose your subjects? Also do a screenshot of everything and post it up here.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
If you have all the subjects on the student admin crap, then it's probably just a delay. Shit happens..

Galapagos

HSC
N/A

Thanks
Mine isn't up either, and I've been enrolled for at least 2 weeks for my subjects. Sooooo yeah

zhusalmz

HSC
I've been enrolled since late Jan and I only have access to two things. One is a literacy test for 1 IT course, thus giving me access to that course.. and a safety induction test for the IT faculty. I'm also doing business and have nothing showing for up accounting/ibp etc.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Most things don't show up on UTS Online until uni actually starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)