Help: Physical Creatuive writing (1 Viewer)

Marycherry0623

HSC
has anyone done a creative wrting based on Skrynecki. i think im am going to be Kornellia skrynecki and talk about my experiences in "crossing the red sea" but im not sure where to begin. any ideas?... i hate english :(

Q

Quynh nhu

isnt that plagiarism?? ur stealing skrzynecki's ideas and putting it into a story? sorry but that's just low.. why dont you create ur own creative writing piece? ive read someone's story and they based it on skrzynecki's poem .. its not eye catchy because it sounds so much like the poem itself .. dont think you can toy with the markers intelligence .. they will know

Jimwahhh

HSC
sif thats plagiarism. i dont think its a good idea, unless the question askes for something along those lines.

you would be better to jsut remember something you have done and alter it, sensationalise it, make something more interesting happen, that way you have lots of detail to base it on, while it still being a creative piece.

kaceyjade

HSC
ha hey mb its kc lol

if ur on about the question two part of the area of study paper...the creative bit, u can write whatever type of journey u like...doesnt have to be about skrzynecki....hahah i am so screwed...im trying to study, but im so distracted!!! i really want to go shopping!!! lol and i keep playing with my phone and talking to people..haha i havent done any work! :(:(:( lol i hate exams

xxx

Tarahd

HSC

I have a good story..
Well i think its good..
My eng teacher gave me 13/15 for it in class
But everytime i write it in an exam i get crap marks..I have written it 3 times and the highest was 11/15....

But it had heaps of techniques.
I always link it to the question
and its different!

Grrrr

I dont want to write another one becaus ei love it.
Should i keep it foe the HSC and hope i fluke it
or re-write??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)