• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HELP pip is due in 7days! i need surverys pleaseeeee (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b43179042352124

HSC
For my HSC society and culture course I have to conduct a 'personal research project' on anything of my liking assuming that it relates to the course, and i've decided on the alcho pop legislation on Australians aged eighteen to twenty one, As I believe it relates to my peers and myself.
If you could fill this survey out it would be a great help.
Date of birth

Do you believe you know your limits when drinking?

Yes no

When you go out, are you more likely to buy bottled drinks? (ic. Coronas, Smirnoff double blacks, UDL’s, canned Jim beam)

Yes no

Are the drinks you drink when you go out (including pubs, clubs, restaurants ect) differ to the ones you would drink at home?

Yes no

Why?....................................................................................................................
Do you drink, majority of the time, purely to get intoxicated?

Yes no

Since you have been eighteen, have you majority of the time, been consuming the same alcholic beverages?

Yes no
Do you believe the alcho-pop tax has positively effected you in any way?
Yes no

Explain ……………………………………………………………………………….

Do you believe the introduction of the alcho-pop tax has effected the rate of binge drinking on eighteen to twenty one year olds?

Yes no

Comments:

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
Date of birth: 20/9/1990

Yes

When you go out, are you more likely to buy bottled drinks? (ic. Coronas, Smirnoff double blacks, UDL’s, canned Jim beam)

No

Are the drinks you drink when you go out (including pubs, clubs, restaurants ect) differ to the ones you would drink at home?

Yes

Why? drink spirits/beer when out and wine at home because that's generally all that's on offer

no

Since you have been eighteen, have you majority of the time, been consuming the same alcholic beverages?

no. been drinking more since turning 18

no

didn't even notice it's implementation. i dont generally buy my own alcohol

Do you believe the introduction of the alcho-pop tax has effected the rate of binge drinking on eighteen to twenty one year olds?

no

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
yes, but i don't pay attention to them

more likely to buy bottled rather than?...
i usually buy straight alcohol.

yes

Why?
because at home i don't drink to get drunk.

yes

not eighteen, have ID, drink different drinks when i go out.

no

alcopop tax didnt really affect me, just did more drugs.

not at all

Comments:

teenagers will always find away to get off their face. all the underage kids i know that don't have id's just smoked heaps of weed or drank goon. were brilliant problem solvers.

Last edited:
The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Whoo! Last minute PIP as well I see? XD Started mine Monday... Shouldn't be boasting really.

DOB: 30/5/1992* I'm 17 and in Year 12 so everyone is going out cept me :( which probably has some effect on my answers

Yes. When I start feeling sick.

Yeah, it's more convenient. And even when I do mix my own drinks, they are Jelly shots.. And even they are still in the 'fun' drinks category.

Yes.

Why?
Don't get to drink at home.. My parents have picked my up drunk soo many times and never realised. I'm not allowed to drink till I'm 18. Which is crazy, because they are perfectly fine with buying me vodka for making jelly shots for parties/18ths- truth.

Hells yeah.

Imma not eighteen.. 296 days (I ain't counting, there's a countdown timer on my desktop). When I am eighteen I know I won't be drinking the same drinks, because I'll have access to any drinks I want. I'll also be able to go out and drink mad ass proper drinks/cocktails etc.

It hasn't made a large contribution to my life.. Made me pissed off at the government a little. Pointless. I don't know anyone it has affected.

Nope, made it worse. Kids turn to spirits now... Goon is pretty big among my friends :pirate:

Comments:

I suppose to adults they see the tax rate as good, and even I agree with what they're trying to achieve- to an extent. The lower the legal drinking age, the lower the age of minors drinking. I think raising it to 21 is pathetic. Why must we always copy other countries?? We are not a state of America. The government will NEVER be able to prevent minors drinking. They can try but they cannot, unless the government turns all '1984' on us o_0

Raising it to 24 but would decrease the amount of drink drivers and other negative statistics would be lowered. Don't really know why I'm so against it. Probably because getting smashed has become a way of life for the average Australian teen.

Hope I helped. Even if it was just a little :)

0hNivlek

HSC

Yes no

Yes no

Yes no

Why?.............MORE CHOICE. mmmh cocktails.................................. .................................................. ....................

Yes no

Yes no

Yes no

Explain …………………………………………Hasn't really affected my life in anyway as of now. ………………………………….

Yes no

Comments: Good luck with ur PIP!

etakkate

HSC
Lol, just make everything up, thats the approach im taking...........

Jessi Paul

HSC
lol thank the god!!! the PIP is due today!!! lol i finished it last nite!!! hahahaahahhahahaha and my head looked a little like this:spzz:!!! probably bcos my trials also started today!!!!:bomb:and my ink ran out!! NOOOOO!!! thank god for the color blue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)