help please (1 Viewer)

yakka

HSC
N/A
hey guys,

i just got my results and i failed one of my subjects which is a prerequiste for a subject i was enrolled in to do second semester. Now on my enrolment page that subject is no longer there since i didnt meet the prereqs. I am looking to enrol in a new subject so that I still do 4 subjects in semester two. I was wondering how do i go about adding an extra subject. I am a first year so i cannot add a subject via estudent.

also would i be able to enrol in a 200 level subject in my second semester of first year

thanks

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yakka said:
hey guys,

i just got my results and i failed one of my subjects which is a prerequiste for a subject i was enrolled in to do second semester. Now on my enrolment page that subject is no longer there since i didnt meet the prereqs. I am looking to enrol in a new subject so that I still do 4 subjects in semester two. I was wondering how do i go about adding an extra subject. I am a first year so i cannot add a subject via estudent.

also would i be able to enrol in a 200 level subject in my second semester of first year

thanks
yeah you can do a 200 level subject in ur second semester, but only if you've met the pre requisites

and to add another subject, goto student inquiry place in the lincoln building and fill out a change of program or whatever sheet thing and hand it in.. and voila! its done :)

yakka

HSC
N/A
ok great thanks. would i be able to get the change of program sheet once uni has started. also what will happen in terms of uni fees. I wont to take advantage of the discount if i pay upfront and this only happens if you pay before the 28th of july in which time i wouldnt have enrolled in my new subject yet.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I was in the same situation as you.

You need to get this done in person. Obviously contact Student Enquiry Service and ask when you can do this (but, I'm pretty sure you can do it anytime now).

As for enrolling in 200 level subjects, as long as you meet the pre-requisites, you can do it. What subject would you be looking at? Just curious at which one allows this to happen. :)

edit: I am le slow. :(

yakka

HSC
N/A
yeh ill have to go to student enquirys sometime soon. i was thinking of doing BUS202 or BBA216 but i think BUS202 clashes with one of my other subjects so yeh

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Hey hey, I've got a simliar question to ask for my friend....
He got CP for ACCG200, does this affect say entry to CPA or ICAA? wat's the website address for those course requirement, does it say hav to pass all ACCG subjects?

Coz otherwise, I phoned Student enquiry centre, they said even with CP for this subject, he can still qualify for the degree. But I forgot to ask about the CPA stuff.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
LOL that's the address I lost...couldn't find with search
But i read the PDF from mq, it said CPA accept 2cp limit.
So da 2 hav different requirements?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
They might. I'm not too familiar with their requirements.

Best to go to the CPA website and check from there. If you can't find anything, email them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)