Help please!! (1 Viewer)

medicalscientist10

HSC
Can someone please explain how to answer this question. Part B – ‘The historical importance of a personality is influenced by differing perspectives and interpretations’
How accurate is this statement in relation to the personality you have studied?
and also if anyone has an essay that can be used in answering it please send it. Thank you so much to those who help.

Frostguard

HSC
I don't have an essay myself since my personality study is my last topic but for your question, the historical importance would be have to be influenced by what other people think of them or interpret them as. Eg historians will debate how important a particular personality was in the achievement of a particular goal or on the contrary, the ineffectiveness or inefficiency of their actions. I don't exactly know who your personality is but generally each personality has put forth a policy or done something that has either credited them or contrastingly, ruined their reputation, and is it up to you to decide who historically important your personality was to the particular time period. Look at their actions, policies, etc and what were the positives or what was the consequences? Then you chuck in your differing perspectives and interpretations where historians debate if your personality was really a spearhead or beacon of history or just a forgotten and unimportant personality within history. Sorry if I repeated some things but good luck!! :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)