help pleasee (1 Viewer)

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
so anyways we got out trial results back, and i did terribly it pushed my ranking way down the order.

i got called to the head science teachers office, where he told me and 3 other students that we were shameful, discusting etc, and then told us in 3 weeks we would sit another trial, and if we diddn't get at least 60% he would kick us out of the course

im not worried about that, becuase if i apply myself i can do it, but is he allowed to just kick me out like that?

i have got one letter home for chem, which was due to several bad assesment task results in a row, it wasn't really a breach of cirriculum,

i was under the impression that they could only kick you out after three letters, not one letter and a poor trial result.

if anyone knows anything could u please enlighten me?

it just seems unfair.

also several other peope who scored around the same mark as me wern't called to see him, and they have had several letters home, so its like only select people were called

yer thats about all i have to say..

saladin

HSC
bro that sad cunt just cant kik u out ... its ur trials not his .. any ways u can only get kikd out after 3 warning letters for a suject ..... if says that agian make your paretns go to the skol and try to get him kikd out ... lol ... but he really can to that

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
he was saying how if we did shit in the hsc that the pool of marks would be shit, and how it would fuck things up for the top kids, and how his duty was to all the kids and it was his decison as a teacher, and it was his duty to do it.

lala2

Banned
HSC
He does have a point, so you're simply gonna have to make sure you get 60%+. I know what he said wasn't the nicest way of telling you this, and it may not be legal, I'm not sure, but it's the people down the bottom who drag the cohort down, and if you're a small class, the cohort's gonna be feeling that drag even harder. He probably just wants to motivate you guys so that you don't get the mentality of 'everyone else will drag me up' which was the undoing of my Chemistry cohort. Anyway, just be glad you have a second chance to learn from your trial AND get to resit the trial!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)