• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help pleeease!! (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i been wiv my bf for nearly 5 mths,eva sinc we been 2geva this chic i dont really kno keeps tellin me how he msgs her all the time sayin he wants to root her..anyhow if i eva even try 2 touch the subject about it he goes off sayin shes a truble makin little whore and all this shit, that she is the one who msgs him!i go out of my way to be nice to this chic regardless bcoz i dont kno her so i cant really judge her wat ive been told about her, bcoz he could be the one in the rong all along!
the other night my bf msgd her askin wat she has been telling me, wen i was wiv him and she called him sayin she didnt tell me anything and that she was at a friends and wantd him 2 go and 'see' them, so he played along sayin 'dya wana hav a 3some' and shit like that, anyhow they both agreed but her parents ended up bein home so our lil scam didnt work, mind u i was wiv him the whole time bcoz he wantd 2 prove wat she is like!
yesterday his ex gf, who happens to be really good friends wiv this chic, msgd me going off her rocket at me tellin me to stay the fuk away from them and stop causing shit...and i can HONESTLY say i have neva eva sed or done anything nasty to either or them,except 4 wen bf msgd her the otha nite, who was tryin to prove his point, which i admit was a bit weak of me too,no excuse but i actually got on really well wiv his ex and stik up 4 her all the time wen he is baggin her out, im really lost in the situation and i dont want to look like a dikhed gf whos boy plays up on her and shes like 'nono, he loves me', wen really shes got no idea!?!?
WAT SHOULD I DO WITH HIM??
i really really like this guy but it hurts me so bad wen i think about him and wat these chic r tellin me! I honestly dont think he would cheat on me, but i think with his sense of humour (mind you, is very silly more than haha funny), he would msg chic sayin that..and she even told me she doesnt think he would eva cheat on me, n his friends rekon ive got him under the thumb, which cleary i dont think is so...??????

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
that took me longer then i expected to read
if u know ur not in the wrong..then so what
what is this chick going to do..bash u?
shes just msging u..and if u trust ur b/f..dont worry about her
she sounds like a trouble making skank

but how do u know u can trust ur b/f...and hes not lying etc
oh wellz..

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
jumb said:
Write in english please.

LoL..sorry my bad, basically this random chic is tellin me my bf wants 2 root her, i dont think he would, but i think he would say that bcoz he has a stupid sense of humour and giv him sumfink 2 brag about to me!and now his ex who is good frenz wiv her told me to stay the fuk away from them both and stop causing shit...and i havnt eva done anyfink 2 them eva, im always nice to them, but they sed he is bein an asshole to them and sumhow its my fault..i dont kno wetha wat 2 believe!!??!! was that beta??

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
LoL..sorry my bad, basically this random chic is tellin me my bf wants 2 root her, i dont think he would, but i think he would say that bcoz he has a stupid sense of humour and giv him sumfink 2 brag about to me!and now his ex who is good frenz wiv her told me to stay the fuk away from them both and stop causing shit...and i havnt eva done anyfink 2 them eva, im always nice to them, but they sed he is bein an asshole to them and sumhow its my fault..i dont kno wetha wat 2 believe!!??!! was that beta??
Oh that's kinda better. Well I'm too heartless to care at this point in time, so I'll just post witty replies to other peoples posts, when they post them.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
for your viewing pleasure, the first post has been translated into english:

"i've been with my boyfriend for nearly five months, ever since we've been together this chick i don't really know keeps telling me how he messages her all the time saying he wants to root her... anyhow, if i ever even try to touch the subject, he goes off, saying she's a trouble-making little whore and all this shit, that she is the one who messages him!

i go out of my way to be nice to this chick regardless. because i don't know her, i can't really judge her on what i've been told about her, because he could be the one wrong all along!

the other night, my boyfriend messaged her (when i was with him), asking what she's been telling me. she called him saying she didn't tell me anything and that she was at a friend's and wanted him to go and "see them". so he played along, saying "do you want to have a threesome" and shit like that. anyhow, they both agreed, but her parents ended up being home so our little scam didn't work! mind you, i was with him the whole time, because he wanted to prove what she is like!

yesterday, his ex girlfriend (who happens to be really good friends with this chick) messaged me, going off her rocket at me. she told me to stay the fuck away from them and stop causing shit... and i can HONESTLY say that i have never ever said or done anythign nasty to either of them, except when my boyfriend messaged her the other night (to try and prove his point - i admit it was a bit weak of me too, i have no excuse... but i actually got on really well with his ex and stick up for her all the time when he bags her out).

i'm really lost in the situation and i don't want to look like a dickhead girlfriend who's boy plays up on her, and she's like "nono, he loves me", when really she's got no idea?!?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH HIM??

i really really like this guy, but it hurts me so bad when i think about him and what this chicks are telling me! i honestly dont think he would cheat on me, but i think with his sense of humour (which, mind you, is more silly than haha funny), he would message chicks saying that... and she even told me that she doesn't think he would ever cheat on me. his friends reckon i've got him under the thumb, which i clearly don't agree with...??????"

pRiNCesS..!! said:
i been wiv my bf for nearly 5 mths,eva sinc we been 2geva this chic i dont really kno keeps tellin me how he msgs her all the time sayin he wants to root her..anyhow if i eva even try 2 touch the subject about it he goes off sayin shes a truble makin little whore and all this shit, that she is the one who msgs him!i go out of my way to be nice to this chic regardless bcoz i dont kno her so i cant really judge her wat ive been told about her, bcoz he could be the one in the rong all along!
the other night my bf msgd her askin wat she has been telling me, wen i was wiv him and she called him sayin she didnt tell me anything and that she was at a friends and wantd him 2 go and 'see' them, so he played along sayin 'dya wana hav a 3some' and shit like that, anyhow they both agreed but her parents ended up bein home so our lil scam didnt work, mind u i was wiv him the whole time bcoz he wantd 2 prove wat she is like!
yesterday his ex gf, who happens to be really good friends wiv this chic, msgd me going off her rocket at me tellin me to stay the fuk away from them and stop causing shit...and i can HONESTLY say i have neva eva sed or done anything nasty to either or them,except 4 wen bf msgd her the otha nite, who was tryin to prove his point, which i admit was a bit weak of me too,no excuse but i actually got on really well wiv his ex and stik up 4 her all the time wen he is baggin her out, im really lost in the situation and i dont want to look like a dikhed gf whos boy plays up on her and shes like 'nono, he loves me', wen really shes got no idea!?!?
WAT SHOULD I DO WITH HIM??
i really really like this guy but it hurts me so bad wen i think about him and wat these chic r tellin me! I honestly dont think he would cheat on me, but i think with his sense of humour (mind you, is very silly more than haha funny), he would msg chic sayin that..and she even told me she doesnt think he would eva cheat on me, n his friends rekon ive got him under the thumb, which cleary i dont think is so...??????

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Run far, far away. The boy sounds like a sex obsessed dickhead, and the other girl sounds like a pathetic whorechild. This is compounded further by the fact it's a highschool relationship, and will most likely be over in three months anyway.

To be honest, I didn't even read your entire post. It was too hard on the eyes. Perhaps you should run far, far away to some state-funded writing course? It will give you time to think, grow, and get over whatever the fuck your post was actually about.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
pRiNCesS..!! said:
well fuk off...you got a gay name anyway!!
Holy shit, I will never be able to top that. Our society could be so much stronger, if only we had phased out homosexual names.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
pRiNCesS..!! said:
pity i wasnt talkin to you thou!
Thou art a harlot of the low'st order! Prithee, may thy soul-mates seed be tainted, and spawn a child of wicked villainy! Fie, pRiNCesS, fie!

pseudobubble

HSC
Many thanks to bubz's "translation" =p What was posted originally was certainly not easy to read - let alone typing.

A very twisted relationship. Aggressive little princess, I say, ditch him. Perhaps polish your manners a bit, too, while you don't have a boyfriend:

pRiNCesS..!! said:
well f*k off...you got a g*y name anyway!! (censored for those who are under 18 with delicate little minds)
Hope that helps =)

pseudobubble

HSC
hfis said:
Thou art a harlot of the low'st order! Prithee, may thy soul-mates seed be tainted, and spawn a child of wicked villainy! Fie, pRiNCesS, fie!
*Throws herself into a round of fitting gaffaw*

(My apologies for double posting)

shortie_689

HSC
William_Lawry said:
sorry, im not dolly doctor or an english teacher
That is so true... I don't know if you were implying that english teachers get really invovled in peoples personal lives or not but my teacher last year she was so involved in ours like always asking questions and stuff...

sorry random tangent

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
merely implying that i couldnt help her being a skank or help her with her grammar/punctuation/sentencing......

i have a gay name ay?? good call.... 0 points for orginality

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
oh man, that writing :eek:

but anyhow, you've only been with him for 5 months, that's not that long, so i suggest you stay away from him AND those girls, because this's just going to get messier.

i don't like telling people to break it off with their partners but i think it would be good for you. right now i can understand that you really don't know who's lying to you, and you don't feel comfortable in your situation. i would be so pissed off :p so maybe the best thing to do is to step away from it all and leave them to it.

you're still young :p it's not worth it staying in a relationship that's this troublesome. find a better guy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
bubz :D said:
for your viewing pleasure, the first post has been translated into english:

"i've been with my boyfriend for nearly five months, ever since we've been together this chick i don't really know keeps telling me how he messages her all the time saying he wants to root her... anyhow, if i ever even try to touch the subject, he goes off, saying she's a trouble-making little whore and all this shit, that she is the one who messages him!

i go out of my way to be nice to this chick regardless. because i don't know her, i can't really judge her on what i've been told about her, because he could be the one wrong all along!

the other night, my boyfriend messaged her (when i was with him), asking what she's been telling me. she called him saying she didn't tell me anything and that she was at a friend's and wanted him to go and "see them". so he played along, saying "do you want to have a threesome" and shit like that. anyhow, they both agreed, but her parents ended up being home so our little scam didn't work! mind you, i was with him the whole time, because he wanted to prove what she is like!

yesterday, his ex girlfriend (who happens to be really good friends with this chick) messaged me, going off her rocket at me. she told me to stay the fuck away from them and stop causing shit... and i can HONESTLY say that i have never ever said or done anythign nasty to either of them, except when my boyfriend messaged her the other night (to try and prove his point - i admit it was a bit weak of me too, i have no excuse... but i actually got on really well with his ex and stick up for her all the time when he bags her out).

i'm really lost in the situation and i don't want to look like a dickhead girlfriend who's boy plays up on her, and she's like "nono, he loves me", when really she's got no idea?!?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH HIM??

i really really like this guy, but it hurts me so bad when i think about him and what this chicks are telling me! i honestly dont think he would cheat on me, but i think with his sense of humour (which, mind you, is more silly than haha funny), he would message chicks saying that... and she even told me that she doesn't think he would ever cheat on me. his friends reckon i've got him under the thumb, which i clearly don't agree with...??????"
lol can that be put in the first post?? i suffered though the first post to find a translation a few posts down

you have to work out if it's the girls or him. at least one of them is being unbelievable immature, it would be tiring to put up with

pseudobubble

HSC
Make up your mind, make your move ^^

Ditch him! Before you get hurt! (Well, you will get hurt either way, but don't "be ditched" since, according to your story, you are the one who have been wronged)

And don't swear at people randomly please =)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
pseudobubble said:
Make up your mind, make your move ^^

Ditch him! Before you get hurt! (Well, you will get hurt either way, but don't "be ditched" since, according to your story, you are the one who have been wronged)

And don't swear at people randomly please =)
sorry for swearing guys i was in a really bad mood...but that guys statement was rude if u dont like a thread get out of it...no need to make unnecesary coments huh!
thnak you too...but i AM sook and HAVE been sucked in..if i here anything again its all over, im sick of being hurt!But hopefully he will realise after this wkends events...xoxo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)