Help pls, Marketing at Qantas Assessment (1 Viewer)

HSC
G'day businesser's
This is my second assessment task and really really want to go well. Especially since in my first exam assessment I severly underperformed, and thats putting it nicely, especially when compared to my last years results......
This looks like the sought of assessment you could get killer marks on easily so when its due and when I get my marks back I'll let you know how it goes and then post it up on the resources page for everyone else to use. So please please help me AS MUCH AS YOU ARE WILLING TO :).
Anyway here is my case study:

1. Discuss the role of market research in the formulation of Qantas's marketing plan. /2

2. Describe the value of a SWOT analysis in reviewing Qantas's current business situation. /6

3. Explain Qantas's major marketing objectives. How does Qantas segment its market and attempt to reach its target market? /7

4. How does Qantas differentiate its products (ie. passenger seats and freight) from its competitors? Give examples. /8

5. What types of pricing methods and strategies does Qantas use? How does Qantas promote its products to consumers? Give examples. /7

6. Draw a diagram showing the distribution of Qantas's products to the consumer. /3

7. Explain how e-commerce is changing the way consumers interface with Qantas services. /6

8. How does Qantas tell whether its marketing strategies have been successful? /3

9. Discuss the social and ethical responsibilities of Qantas in the marketing of its products and services to consumers. /6

10. The CEO of Qantas, Geoff Dixon, said the airline had engaged in a legitimate, commercially justified competitive response to Virgin's challenge on the Brisbane to Adelaide route and had benefited consumers through more services and cheaper fares. Evaluate this response to the ACCC's accusation that Qantas engaged in anti-competitive behaviour. /2 (i know, only two!)

Total mark out of 50

There, glad thats done. Thanks again to anyone helping out it is really appreciated.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
You should have gotten a booklet on it.

Its all in logical order! So yeah its pretty simple :)

HSC
Oh so thats the booklet the teacher was talking about.......
We get that in a couple of days or something cause the teacher didn't run off enough copies for the whole class.

Have you already done the same one? If you have I'll really appreciate any pointers you got like if you lost marks in a particular question or something or if there's anything else i need to look out for or even your own personal responses. Or, if you don't want to share your answers, which is quite alright and it doesn't bother me at all, I can pm you my responses or just post them up here and you can tell me how my responses are and anything i can do to improve them.

Or, if you got a completely different one or something then don't worry about any of this cr@p I just wrote up :)
Cheers either way

mrlevendi

MR Levendi
HSC
hmmmm use this website Qantas Summary this pretty much explains everything there is to qantas enjoy! let me know how u go cause i used this for business studies

Haneenooo

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone, I'm doing the same assessment 8 years later than the person that posted this question! Any information on the questions he has posted will be much appreciated! Please get back to me ASAP, this assignment is due next week and it weighs 20% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank youuuuuuu

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello everyone, I'm doing the same assessment 8 years later than the person that posted this question! Any information on the questions he has posted will be much appreciated! Please get back to me ASAP, this assignment is due next week and it weighs 20% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank youuuuuuu
I have the booklet. PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)