help pls, (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys, so in yr 11 i did really well in a subject, came first internally and yeah all the marks were pre good, now idek what happened but like all of a sudden things went downhill,

i got my first hsc assessment task back for that subject i did well in and i completely bombed out! like actually failed... And now im just soo pissed at myself for getting good grades in that subject in yr 11 (when those yr 11 marks didn't even matter that much) and ironically when grades and marks do matter in yr 12, i somehow manage to completely screw it up...

And like everybody (parents, friends etc) are like all expecting you to do well in that subject in yr 12 because you did well in yr 11, but i completely messed it up and i dont even know how to tell my parents

And now looking at those sht marks, i feel like i lost my motivation to study for it? like i want to do well in it and pull my ranks up but i feel like it is a little too late? that task was worth 25% and i was hoping on doing a course in uni related to that subject, but at this stage i dont want to get my hopes up too high

crowley926

HSC
http://community.boredofstudies.org...38/screwed-up-my-first-school-assessment.html

Have a read of this thread - it should be quite useful/helpful for you in terms of getting back motivation and fixing mistakes.

As for your parents, you could either:
a. Just not tell them
b. Tell them but like look really upset about it and you screwed up but promise that you'll work harder or whatever so that they don't rage, if at all, too much.

leehuan

HSC
If your parents are going to rage over poor half yearly marks, there's nothing you can do about it. But if they're gonna get upset because you screwed your entry into the HSC, then they're making your life hard and you need to block them out education wise.

On the main note, yeah refer to the link crowley provided

It's not gonna be embarrassing, in fact probably helpful if you also told us what subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)