• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help Pls! (1 Viewer)

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
hey i have a store interview with blacktown target and i really can't remember the name of the person i'm supposed to look for. Does any1 happen to have an interview there too? and if so can they pls tell me who the person is because i'm really worried :(

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Just call them and ask to confirm your interview. You won't sound stupid so don't worry.

happy cup

HSC
N/A
pam17 said:
Just call them and ask to confirm your interview. You won't sound stupid so don't worry.
yeh i was thinking of doing that hehe but my mum deleted the number from our caller i.d. i decided to juz call the colesmyer recruitment place and ask there.
thanks heaps for replying :)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
happy cup said:
hey i have a store interview with blacktown target and i really can't remember the name of the person i'm supposed to look for. Does any1 happen to have an interview there too? and if so can they pls tell me who the person is because i'm really worried :(
yeh happy cut i was at the interview too.

are u saying yuo got the next round offer?

happy cup

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
yeh happy cut i was at the interview too.

are u saying yuo got the next round offer?
umm i think so? they called me and said to go to the store for an interview. i'm juz wondering do u happen to remember the name of the store manager from the group interview? hehe

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
happy cup said:
umm i think so? they called me and said to go to the store for an interview. i'm juz wondering do u happen to remember the name of the store manager from the group interview? hehe
you should call them, there might be more than one person conducting interviews

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
happy cup said:

did u get the email saying u got it?

btw i gave them the wrong contact so they had to check up to get the right one

alien

HSC
if you just walk in at the time and say im looking for the manager in charge of recruitment they'll tell you his/her name and you'll be fine.

happy cup

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
did u get the email saying u got it?

btw i gave them the wrong contact so they had to check up to get the right one
nope i only got an email saying to fix my referees and later that night someone called me and said to come down to target for a store interview, that was it.

yeh i was thinking of doing that :) i guess i don't have much of a choice. thanks heaps for the suggestions

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
dammit i better get a call or an email soon , my home fone is always busy cuase of dial up internet, u reckon if they cant contact u my home fone they will call my mobile or email me??

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i just got a call this morning telling me i got into the next round and i have a store interview.happy_cup Is the person you have to see name Michelle and its at 11 am Wednsday ?

happy cup

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
i just got a call this morning telling me i got into the next round and i have a store interview.happy_cup Is the person you have to see name Michelle and its at 11 am Wednsday ?
oh wow congrats! mines today at 11 30 n i think i have to see leanne but i'm not sure if that's her name. good luck for ur interview1 ;)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
happy cup said:
oh wow congrats! mines today at 11 30 n i think i have to see leanne but i'm not sure if that's her name. good luck for ur interview1 ;)
so u recon its a one on one this time?

thats abit scary wooooo

eye candii

HSC
N/A
i had an interview as well, when i didnt know the name..

but it wasnt a big deal.

i just said i got an interview at 12,
and when they said who was it with, i said i duno..

and the receptionist called a few ppl from human resources to see who it was..
no biggie!

happy cup

HSC
N/A
yeh it is a one on one! i thought she asked pretty hard questions that i wasn't expecting at all. Mine went for like 15mins and she said that they had heaps and heaps of interviews to do so yeh.. heaps of competition. :(

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
oh can u please please, tell me the questions she asked u , so i know what i am getting, ill mention yuor name and say yuor comitted to the job lol.

happy cup

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
oh can u please please, tell me the questions she asked u , so i know what i am getting, ill mention yuor name and say yuor comitted to the job lol.
hehe nah it's ok, no worries:) these aren't in exact words
-she asked something along the lines of how to deal with customers
-was there a problem at work/school that u felt needed change and what did u do to put foward the changes and the outcome
-did u do anything to enhance ur study and what was the outcome

but she skipped a few questions with me because i've never had a job so yeh if u've had a job u might get asked a few more questions. For the rest of it she pretty much just explains the store and asks general questions about your preferences, availability etc. She said we find out in like 3 weeks so more waiting:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)