help plz ACCT1501 online quiz (1 Viewer)

yinyin

HSC
N/A
hey everyone,
wel, for those who is doin acct 1501 know that there is an online quiz that was on webct, but.... i didnt do it...... n i tried to find it now... n it was gone.... gone forever, so jst wonderng does any one have a hard copy of it? Can you please please please upload me a copy...
thnxs in advance!

Chris.

HSC
remember, A = L + OE

i hope that helped..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL yinyin you posted on both the bos and comsoc forum.

i just saw that before when i was on it.

how many other forums have you gone to?

Chris.

HSC
wrong_turn said:
LOL yinyin you posted on both the bos and comsoc forum.

i just saw that before when i was on it.

how many other forums have you gone to?
why are you laughing when you were there too?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i wasnt laughing for being at both forums.

im laughing because of a recognition that she has gone to two different forums asking about the same question and i just happened to visit both forums on the same night. im not making fun of her if that is what you are suggesting.

snake1224

HSC
yinyin said:
hey everyone,
wel, for those who is doin acct 1501 know that there is an online quiz that was on webct, but.... i didnt do it...... n i tried to find it now... n it was gone.... gone forever, so jst wonderng does any one have a hard copy of it? Can you please please please upload me a copy...
thnxs in advance!
Well I don't really think anyone would make a hard copy of it... but maybe someone did so just keep asking.

But to be honest, I'm not sure if the online test is useful at all:
I got 27/30, even though I have never ever studied for ACCT1501 (until maybe later this week lol), and I have never listened to the lectures (seriously is it just me, or does anyone else also think Accounting is boring?)... the questions are pretty straight forward, and most of the time you can guess the correct answer easily using common sense.
But does anyone know if the actual exam will be similar? Or will it be completely different stuff? Becoz I couldn't find any sample exam paper...

Chris.

HSC
from what i remember...the online test was fuk easy compared to the real mid session..

pixiesparkle

HSC
does anyone from last year still have a copy of their acct mid-session exam paper? If yes pls save us 1st years and post it up here...i was already molested by qma..i cant bear it again from acct. :((

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha they own you in the mid session and finals. dont worry about the difficulty of the exams haha

but then i do know a guy who got 99 for acct1501....

twinshadow

HSC
Please help me! i am stuck!
V Ltd's records at year end showed that there were 60 units on hand at cost of $50 each. A stock count at year end found there were only 52 units of inventory on hand. V Ltd had sold 100 units of inventory in the last month of the year realising a net price of $45 after selling costs. Which of the following statements is true?

Select one:
a. Sales in the last month of the year $4 500
b. Loss of inventory $660
c. Inventory on hand at year end $2 600
d. Inventory on hand at year end $2 340

Design Ltd has $200 000 in current assets and $150 000 current liabilities. What would have been the impact on current ratio if the company borrows $50 000 from the bank as a long term loan, repayable in five years?
Select one:
a. Increase
b. Decrease
c. No change
d. Increase and decrease

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)