Help plz (1 Viewer)

mystify

HSC
Hey everyone,

Im trying to login to webct to check the units that ive been enrolled in but i keep getting a message saying that my student ID or password is wrong...i know that im using the right ones so what should i do?

well rite now all u can do is send an email to ur home campus telling them about the situation... or you can always wait till monday and call them up and ask them about it!
have u done ur UWS account??? im guessing yes but just making sure

Jacks

HSC
hey,

Do you mean Platform Web? This is where you should be viewing all that info. Have you activated your account, if so how long ago? Keep trying and see what happens over the next couple of days...if you still have no luck getting in contact your home campus and enquire about it.

haha well... mine is supposed to be ready todayz... but yeah still not ready... still says unconfirmed... but im thinking maybe these ppl dont work on saturdayz??? i donno but ill give them till tuesday max... then im gonna start calling up!
basically as long as u get all this stuff ready before tutorial application.. cos thats really important

Jacks

HSC
yeah don't worry there is plenty of time to sort things like this out before tutorial registration starts so I wouldn't be getting too over anxious just yet as you have 10 days before the first school opens for registration. So my advice is to be patient, give it a few days then call. Let me know if I can help with any specific problems though :)

placebo

HSC
I'm a bit confused about this PWeb thing. What exactly are you meant to be able to see? Are you meant to be able to view what units you are enrolled in?

When I log in I have the following options:

Enrolled
Tutorial Registration
Examination Results
ExamTimetable
Payment Reference

I click on 'enrolled' and it doesn't tell me anything about my units and has some generic thing. Does this mean I'm enrolled and this is what the system should be doing or do I need to wait until I can view my exact units?

Thanks.

Jacks

HSC
when you go to enrolled you should have a list of your units...including the course code, name of the unit...the semester e.g. autumn, your campus and the school to which it belongs such as humanities...is this what you can see? If it doesn't list anything specific in the way of units then they may not be processed yet...

what exactly does it say???
cos mine says "unconfirmed" which means that its still processing...
when did u enrol or activate ur uws account?? cos its 3 dayz waiting period... but then again mine is still not done and its already been 3 dayz but im thinkn its cos they dont work on weekends?
just give it some time and im sure it will get fixed up by tutorial registration :uhhuh:

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
My units say "enrolled". However, 2 units are missing. One for Autumn and one for Spring. I sent a program variation form on Thursday so hopefully all my units will be shown up soon.

Jacks

HSC
They should show up soon, and you have awhile before tute reg so there is no need to worry about missing out on what you want etc...placebo if you are unsure about what your screen should look like when your units are properly processed perhaps you can post a screen dump for us to check?

Last edited:

placebo

HSC
Thanks guys for the help!!

I'll wait a few days to see if it turns up (I may not be waiting long enough - enrolled on thursday). I was just confused to see 'enrolled' as a link but with no units appearing!!

Thanks again!

Jacks

HSC
that's ok, you'll know when they've been processed...basically you should see 4 units each semester, some details about them all enclosed in a table. As long as their status is "enrolled" you know you're all set to go. :)

Rayanaldo said:
My units say "enrolled". However, 2 units are missing. One for Autumn and one for Spring. I sent a program variation form on Thursday so hopefully all my units will be shown up soon.
HA! ur lucky ur enrolled... im not! :( arrgghh angry !

Jacks

HSC
there there...I'd be surprised if your units aren't showing by monday...but it's ok cause you can chat with us while you wait :p hehe if they aren't up monday let us know, and if you have any queries if and when they do finally appear just ask and we'll make sure everything is sorted in time for tute reg...you're not in danger of missing opening times though so not to worry...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)