• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help plz (1 Viewer)

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
ok this is the problem i withdrew out of 2 subjects last week in my student admin and enrolled in some other subjects .....however when i log on to uts online it hasnt updated it self 2 include the new sbjects which i enrolled into and still has the old subjects which i withdrew from.How long does it take 2 update the details to uts online???

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dont you have to talk to certain ppl before you withdraw from subjects? like subject co-ordinators and dean of your faculty...

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
talk to ur faculty
and abuse SAU staff over the phone

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It takes 1-2 working days for UTSOnline to update. It should be Automatic, unless it says so otherwise under the "Available Courses" link. On the other hand, your new subjects may not be using UTSOnline, which is something you can check using the "Available Courses" link. So if its not online by Monday or so, then talk to the subject coordinators, otherwise it should update itself.

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
dont you have to talk to certain ppl before you withdraw from subjects? like subject co-ordinators and dean of your faculty...
i thought u could do it without consent ...i just went 2 uts my student admin withdrew outta one subject enrolled in2 another one its just that my uts online hasnt updated it self ....and i did that last friday the last day 2 enroll in2 subjects

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
jasee said:
It takes 1-2 working days for UTSOnline to update. It should be Automatic, unless it says so otherwise under the "Available Courses" link. On the other hand, your new subjects may not be using UTSOnline, which is something you can check using the "Available Courses" link. So if its not online by Monday or so, then talk to the subject coordinators, otherwise it should update itself.
yeah i'll wait 2 workin day and c wat happens ....thanks alot ppl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)