Help Plzzz Important! Regarding Math (1 Viewer)

FUFU

HSC
HI EVERYONE I CURRENTLY AM A YEAR 11 STUDENT STUDYING GENERAL MATH AND JUST WANNA KNOW IF IT REALLY IS TRUE THAT GENERAL MATH SCALES YOUR HSC MARK DOWN?????????? CAN ANYONE PLZ ASSIST ME IN THIS QUESTION IF NOT DO U KKNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THIS QUESTION??
]

thanx plz reply soon!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
FUFU said:
HI EVERYONE I CURRENTLY AM A YEAR 11 STUDENT STUDYING GENERAL MATH AND JUST WANNA KNOW IF IT REALLY IS TRUE THAT GENERAL MATH SCALES YOUR HSC MARK DOWN?????????? CAN ANYONE PLZ ASSIST ME IN THIS QUESTION IF NOT DO U KKNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THIS QUESTION??
IF ANYONE HAS AN ANSWER PLEASE EMAIL ME:
mscrazy_bean@hotmail.com

thanx plz reply soon!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:
do yourself a favour - don't type in caps. I say, if you get 80+ in general maths, you'll be fine.

taki999

HSC
80+ in general maths isnt gonna get you very far hopeless. Your should be aim for about the high 90s, which isnt too hard apart from the odd silly mistakes which will cost you.

Okay think of it think FUFU, i know someone from my school who did 3u maths then dropped to general maths so he could get higher marks, if you average high marks in all subjects you can still get a UAI in the 90s. Btw the guy got 95UAI.

PC

HSC
N/A
Yeah, bottom line is if you get a good mark in all your subjects you get a good UAI.

But when it's all said and done, there's more to life than the UAI.

All you can do is your best. If you put the hard work in, then the results will come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)