HELP PLZZZZ!!! cafs assignment overload! (1 Viewer)

cambo'sfinest07

HSC
Hey all,
Im currently studying groups in context, and im totally stuck.I've chosen CULTURAL GROUPS, HOMELESS and YOUTH.

I have to investigate both and definine each with what legal and social things they do in there community?

I have to outline the special characteristics of the groups that make them a unique entity.

Identify the needs of the people in the particular group include any disadvantages that are in the group.

Explain how particular resourses can be used to meet of the member's needs.

Discuss how each group, through individuals or community service groups, accesses resources to meet their needs. How does this influence the wellbeing of the whole group.

HELP NEEDED PLZZZZ

CAMBO'5 F1N35T 07
xoxox

leeha

HSC
i found alot of this assingment was to do with things you pretty much knew already, start with a mind map around each question answering as much as you can and know.

such as

youth - what are their definining characteristics
- their age
- generally still depend on parents for needs
etc
what are their defining needs
- to be supported as they become independent
etc

youl find that youl build up alot of information to answer these questions, then you can supplement this information you already know by looking in the CAFS textbooks and studyguides.

this is jus how i did it and i went very well. check out the syllabus also because they have made their questions straight from the cafs syllabus.

i dont know if any of this will help but hey

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Yeah just start with what you know then build on that. Use as many CaFS textbooks as you can to help you eg. excel CAFS, Heinemann CaFS

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
i did cultural groups. its best if u pick a specific cultural group, as ascertaining their characteristics is heaps easier. so i've got lotsa information about sudanese refugees if ya want it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)