Help Regarding consideration of practices in commercial and industrial settings (1 Viewer)

saricle

HSC
:confused:Hi has anyone got any advice on how to properly answer the 'considerations of the practices in industrial and commercial settings' section of the DT portfolio? Any help wouldbe greatly appreciated :)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
is there any particular section of it thats troubling you? some basic things to remember when doing this section include:

*its commercial and industrial sections of all of the project, not just the practical side, so evaluations and needs analysis must also be compared to industry

*the best way to display this i found was to make a table of things that u did, how they are done in industry, how it differs, and y it differs.....

cant think of much more atm.....feel free to email me or add me 2 msn for any other questions

matt_the_aussie_jock@msn.com

i think by now i have worked out exactly what each section requires....i got fifth in the state and then spent premiers award day talkin to sam who got first in state so we have ironed out what they look for.....

to anyone else who wants a hand, feel free to ask, atm im in a drunken post o party state and am more than willing to help... (also for anyone in the wollongong area, check out my thread about tutoring :D)

cheers +beers

-dawso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)