Help sdd Homework.. (1 Viewer)

Milenko

HSC
Ok i have no idea about this
Our teacher set us This Friday and must be done by monday....

A software ............has a right to be acknowledged as the ..............of an
application only if it has been .............. by...................his right of the author is.................. by the laws of ........................Software is an example of an ................property in the same way that a......................is.property is the result of a process.

Have to fill in the gaps If anyone could help me it would be Great!

Last edited:

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Milenko said:
Ok i have no idea about this
Our teacher set us This Friday and must be done by monday....

A software has a right to be acknowledged as the of an
application only if it has been by his right of the author is
by the laws of Software is an example of an property in the same way that a is.property is the result of a process.

Have to fill in the gaps If anyone could help me it would be Great!

you might want to tell us where the blanks r. like this ....................... [do not leave blanks....it will be shortenned to one space]

Jacks

HSC
A software developer has a right to be acknowledged as the author of an application only if it has been protected/covered by copyright/law This right of the author is protected by the laws of copyright Software is an example of an intellectual property in the same way that a......................is. Intellectual property is the result of a intellectual/creative process.

Not entirely sure...been a few years since I did SDD hehe...but so long as you have something you'll be ok, I'm assuming this is from your textbook...read through that if you can and the answers should be there for you.

Last edited:

Scanorama

HSC
Does this question come out froma textbook? I remember I've done something very very simliar to this.

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
Its straight out of the Heinemann SDD textbook...
Do NOT study from that book for the HSC.
Some parts are good, but others are dead wrong

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Warning- The Heinmann text book isnt the best for the HSC, its got a lot of excercises and things that really don't help ^^- I used it for year 12 only to do our own revision and it was our only book. , you are better off with the EXCEL HSC Revision guides... Or Teachers notes... the Heinemann really doesnt help in the actual Exam.... apart from the basic tables used for Binary, Hexidecimal numbers etc....
Mind you if we had a teacher to explain it , maybe my class would have got better results ^^

sladehk

le random
HSC
Did it last year. I tell you the best is Sam Davis (SamD) and Fatmuscle's notes (fatmuscle). Sry about it but SamD's book is great but coz i'm real lazy, i used fatmuscle (www.geocities.com/fatmuscle). It's really good for cramming or studying coz it teaches you everything you need to know! And to think i got 92! The HSC is easy because as you will learn when doing past papers, a lot of marks are not actually theory but mainly COMMON SENSE(imbued with some theory occassionally) Good luck! :p

HSC
Heinemann is too big too study, plus its not very strict to the syllabus and tends to drible off

gobby41

Life Goal - $5.000 p/w
HSC
Are you using the HIeinemann book? You can get the answers online.

Dezzie_64

HSC
My teacher is dodgey, we ask him questions and he's just like "Look in the textbook"...
Unfortunately he had never actually given me one... Top student in the class and no text book. After harassing him for a while he gave me one of the excel books where i finally learnt how to draw a DFD and a Structure Flow Chart....
I'll probably post my project when it's done along with all documentation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)