Help shy friend (1 Viewer)

Always

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
I don't know what you'd lie about.

It's very, very unlikely that you'd come across someone wanking once, not even twice on a train. I think you're lying. Don't know why, but you are.

You don't want to know about Dapto.
Thanks for that.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
If someone talks to me i wouldnt hear them because I'm always listening to music real loud. So if someone did talk to me they would probably have thought i was being really rude and just ignore them.

Prsenolly I get too shy to start the convo's but once they start it's easy to keep on talking.

vern

HSC
Man the worst thing you can do is pick someone up while on public transport, it's much easier while they are working.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
hey whats wrong with talking to people on public transport..
if your on a long ride and theres someone there to keep you company whats the problem with that..
I made a realy close friend from trying to chat her up on the bus one day, we went out for a bit that didn work now we're just friends

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
What's worse is the person who she wanted to talk to may have been shy.

This girl sat next to me on the train once, she wasn't bad looking, and she siad "you're really cute, would you give me a hug?" I was like "wtf?!: :S:S:S:S no..!!"

If they don't connect, they don't connect. Not much can be done.
Whats wrong with him. You hug the weirdo. They steal your wallet but you will have a memory for the rest of your life.

dandel26

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Whats wrong with him. You hug the weirdo. They steal your wallet but you will have a memory for the rest of your life.
HAHAHAA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)