Help?! stuck on proposal without a question! (1 Viewer)

alphajag71

HSC
Heya,
i'm really lost on what to do for my question and just wondering if anyone has any ideas?

so far i know i want to do my project on David Irving and the denial of the holocaust, but im stuck on how to put this is in a good question... any ideas?

Hit me back...

ALLLICE

HSC
You could do something about the objectivity of history...Postmodernists argue that there is no objective truth even with such events as the holocaust - yet this event is proven to be "true" in a court of law. Is it possible to find the objective truth? Consider the differing views of David Irving and Richard Evans (who was an expert witness in Irving's court case, who testified against him)- which is purely postmodernism vs modernism. You could use the holocaust denial as a medium to pose reasons why objectivity is possible/ impossible in history.

...just an idea anyway :p hope it helps

alphajag71

HSC
hey,
thanks so much! we just started post modernism and im pretty sure my teacher would go for that! now just to type up the proposal:)

ALLLICE

HSC
alphajag71 said:
hey,
thanks so much! we just started post modernism and im pretty sure my teacher would go for that! now just to type up the proposal:)
glad I could help :) don't hestitate to ask any more questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)