Help!!! Tranfering from Architecture to Business at UTS? (1 Viewer)

dan_viper88

HSC
Hi, I recently completed the NSW HSC in 2005 and my UAI was 89.85. I was given an offer for "Bachelor Arts in Architecture" at UTS and I am currently doing this course for 2006.
I just had several questions in regards to Transfering to B BUSINESS or B BUSINESS/B COMPUTING at UTS for Mid year offers 2006.

- As I did my HSC last year and my UAI was: 89.85, I know that the cut off for
B Business (Full Time) at UTS City campus for 2006 was 89.05 and 84.00 for B BUSINESS/B COMPUTING. So according to this I have the required minimum UAI cut off. But would this be enough to get into B Business if I was to apply through UAC for mid-year applications?

- DOES UAC STILL CONSIDER MY UAI RANK as I am now considered a NON- YEAR 12 APPLICANT or do they go by another mark or equivalent qualification or is the UAI sufficient?

Your help would be greatly appreciated, as I am really confused with this matter.

BASICALLY ON PAST TRENDS WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING IN TO ONE OF THESE COURSES?

peepee

loser.
HSC
UAC still take your UAI into consideration...you're still a year 12 applicant if applying mid-year after the year you completed year 12

i'd say if there are vacancies you have a pretty good chance

(but don't come after me if it doesn't work out :) )

good luck

dan_viper88

HSC
peepee said:
UAC still take your UAI into consideration...you're still a year 12 applicant if applying mid-year after the year you completed year 12

i'd say if there are vacancies you have a pretty good chance

(but don't come after me if it doesn't work out :) )

good luck
Ok, cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)