• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help Ugrent-edward Scissorhands (1 Viewer)

bee_sumbody

bludger
HSC
N/A
HELP PPLLLL I NEED HELP WITH THIS ESSAYYYYYYY...ok calm one, two three...lol...umm alrite...can you guys please help me with this essay its related to change...heres the question i dont even get it =S

Students have to write an essay to a response question on area of study CHANGE. In their answers students will need to demostrate a detailed knowledge of their set film text (Edward Scissor hands). This should include a knowledge of the relevant film techniques and film content

also need:
to analyse explain and asses the ways change is represented in a variety of texts
organise, develop and express ideas using language apoororaite to audience purpose and context

OK SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLS WRITE BAKK!!! THIS IS LIKE URGENT! if you want you can write 2 me at bee_sumbody@hotmail.com.
Thanx i appreciatee itt =)

bee_sumbody

bludger
HSC
N/A
='(

Without Wings said:
wots teh actual question?

google edward scissorhands
also check the resources page
that is the question..........2 write an essay on dat.......=S

bee_sumbody

bludger
HSC
N/A
ermmmmmm....no wait this is the question...

Question:
Discus how Tim Burton represents change in the movie of Edward Scissorhands and include at least 2 other texts.

bee_sumbody

bludger
HSC
N/A
aww thankkkuu sooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ure the greatest mann...but like one problem..lol...um wheres the resource page 8l
i dun reali knw where things are in this site..cuz im kinda new at it sorta thing....reply asap plzzz..thankuuu agennnnn =)
-b

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)