• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help! Uow Has Not Told Me When My Interview Is (1 Viewer)

Poontoss

cOULD ANYBODY PLZ TELL ME WAT TO DO WHEN I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITH A TIME FOR MY INTERVIEW, WHEN I APPLIED BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE?????/:chainsaw:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ok, I got into UOW through early acceptance and I was never asked for an interview and I was given guaranteed acceptance... So I think the interviews are only for those borderline cases where they just want to see you and talk to you before seeing if they'll accept you.

If you have any questions, just ring the appropriate people's numbers which you should have from the application forms etc. If you don't know, just ring the uni and chase around until you find the right person.

Last edited:

Matt200

I was under the impression that the only way to get early entry was to resister online and get an interview on the 29th of this month???

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
they may have changed the system because I did do it last year and universities always like to change things....

just ring around and try and find out.

MrMiK

uh..
well.. u could ring and enquire.. or email the webmaster..
ive changed my time.. which i specified when filling out the form.
i doubt ill get in however. im prob just wastn a space that sum1 valuable would take..

The phone no. on the early entry sheet thingo is:
1300 367 869
i advise u ring.. or somthin.. if u hav any quieries.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i would advise u that if u havent fixed this up by now that u hav probably got no chance

Scanorama

HSC
lol was the orginal poster mean the early entry interview which takes place every yeat in around September/October, right before the HSC?

I was wondering what kind of interview will take place when the autumn session just started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)