help us! (1 Viewer)

diediedie

HSC
me and my 2 mates are going to schoolies somewhere is syd but we need a place to go! any ideas for that area?? anyone want to put up 3 randoms on their schoolies trip! get back to me on this! we have $$$ hahaha...help!!!

diediedie

HSC
help

ahh i am a guy!!

lol, seriously we need a place to go ....we are from the country!(we eat alot of peaches!) ...we also need a place to stay..comeon!! it will be fun!

froggy_chik87

HSC
diediedie said:
ahh i am a guy!!

lol, seriously we need a place to go ....we are from the country!(we eat alot of peaches!) ...we also need a place to stay..comeon!! it will be fun!
dude, i'm sure you can find some very cheap accommodation lyk in the city, or in an area close to the city... i've found www.ozstays.com to be very helpful in the past...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
stay in a hotel, it's fucking sydney.. there is thousands.

a8o

HSC
Do you mean a hostel? I would say that would be the best option. Stay somewhere near Central I reckon.

diediedie

HSC
hey

yeh we know we can stay in a hotel/hostel! but its schoolies..we just wanna tag along with someother group and be random!! hahah come on!!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
diediedie said:
yeh we know we can stay in a hotel/hostel! but its schoolies..we just wanna tag along with someother group and be random!! hahah come on!!
i may be able 2 help u out....either pm me or email me seein as though u wont allow emails from bored members....

cheers

-dawso

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
do u wana stay in sydney city or in a surrounding area?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
diediedie said:
me and my 2 mates are going to schoolies somewhere is syd but we need a place to go! any ideas for that area?? anyone want to put up 3 randoms on their schoolies trip! get back to me on this! we have $$$ hahaha...help!!!
anywhere in sydney? WOH dont get too specific...

froggy_chik87

HSC
from what has been said, i am assuming they want to be fairly close to city and what not...surrounding areas can sometimes get a bit boring!!

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
from what has been said, i am assuming they want to be fairly close to city and what not...surrounding areas can sometimes get a bit boring!!
yea it seems like that but if they r not all 18 it will be really boring for them in the city, there is heaps of clubs and if u cant get into them... there isnt a whole lot to do except walk around looking like a tourist or trying to find ur way through the thousands of tourists or shop which im sure the guys arnt overly keen on... but then again it depends how u want to spend ur trip, every1 is different!

diediedie

HSC
yeh we are willing to go anywhere! we just wanna get out of our dump of a town for a week or two...we will go anywhere , we have cars..comeon!! ive allowed emaiuls so give me a buzz!! thanks guys.. 7 days arrghh

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
Screw Sydney, I live there, not that great lol, esp if ur underage, come to Avoca and stay with us :)...pictures plz lol

7th Sign

HSC
give me 400 bucks in advance and I will let you stay out the front of my place in the gutter, I will throw some food your way and even give you directions to the local maccas....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)