Help!! Vb6 Major Assesment!!! (1 Viewer)

Mohit7

HSC
I have to set up a quiz program and I need to know how to set up a counter and an array.
I actually need two counters one to count the score and one to count how many questions that have been done or opened.
I also want to know how to show the counter.

Thanks to anyone who helps

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
Should be pretty straightforward

A counter just an integer variable

Dim counter as Integer

Arrays can be declared along the lines

Dim arr(10,20) as Integer

With displaying the counter you can either use stanard Ascii text (draw a field in the window and then use something along the lines of:
field.value = score )

or you can do some fancy work with graphics

really depens

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
the best way to display a variable in VB6 is to draw a label on the form, and then in the code write:
Code:
label1.caption = variable
(doesnt have to be label1, just whatever you called the label)

hope this helps! :)

bipolardragon

HSC
Hey man. I did pretty much the same thing. For my MDP for this year, I did a HSC multiple choice tester. The way you want the counter is something like:Dim counter as integerDim numberofquestions as integerGo through your code to where it answers the questionthen have it increment the counterthenIf counter < numberofquestions thendo somethingElse go back to start.Hope this helped.BTW search google for the stuff on random number array. I found a good one in VB6 when I was writing my program. Good luck.PS. If this didnt help or you need more help, dont hesitate to PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)