help wanted (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
what do u do when the guy u r falling in love with is still in love with his ex????
fall in love with someone else

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
if you really like him, wait till he's over her

but if it's like... meh, then move on, cos chances are you'll only be a replacement for his ex

HSC
he comes over everyday and we just hang out, i can b myself and talk 4 hrs but he relates everything to his ex and he still loves her so we have agreed to b friends but i still want more.....

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
well what you wan't sadly isn't always what you get...
he's still in love with this ex and you know it too, so either move on, or, if you like him enough, stay around until he's over her.
if you force him into a relationship now, you won't be happy and neither would he. wouldn't you always be worrying whether he'd leave you for his ex if she wanted him back?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Sometimes it just takes awhile to get over ex's, especially if he's been in the relationship for a long time. If you really like him, just persevere and eventually his reminiscent love should fade away.

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Sometimes it just takes awhile to get over ex's, especially if he's been in the relationship for a long time. If you really like him, just persevere and eventually his reminiscent love should fade away.
he was with her 4 2 yrs, and she said she wanted a break and he thinks they will get back but she has been hooking up wit 2 other guys. so yeah i dont want him 2 get hurt and i dont feel she loves him any more, but thats not really my place

HSC
trust me i would leave if i could, i cant stop thinking bout him, we talk 4 hrs and i dont want him 2 leave we can b each other it all feels so good thats all

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ok go 4 him.
but u will b the rebound n u will get hurt.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
u must spread some rep round b4 giving it to the nicho kid again.

(when was the last time i repped u???) anyways, good post

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
seriously, advice is just other people saying what you know is true but don't want to hear.
you really shouldn't go for this guy if he's talking about his ex all the time. they've been together for 2 years which is quite a long time for people our age and he's still hurt about their break. even if he wasn't talking about her you would still think she might be on his mind once in awhile - 2 years of being together leaves behind a lot of memories that takes a lot of time to fade.
if you go out with him now, he'll either be with you to spite her, or because you're his rebound.
his ex might not be willing to come back to him - as you said, she's been hooking up with other guys - but he still has feelings for her regardless.
you just have to wait, he'll realise in time that it's truly over between them and move on with his life.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
be strong let him go, if he comes back it was ment to be.
You dont want to be his re-bound or u dont want to be with him and then he might cheat on u?

Collin

HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
he was with her 4 2 yrs, and she said she wanted a break and he thinks they will get back but she has been hooking up wit 2 other guys. so yeah i dont want him 2 get hurt and i dont feel she loves him any more, but thats not really my place
See, 2 years is a long time for many teenage relationships and I'm sure he would of developed very strong feelings for her. The fact that they called it a 'break' just makes things more complicated, like you suggested. The chick is probably over him but remember that doesn't mean anything for you because it seems the guy is still in love with her.. and the notion that she's off fucking other guys will just derail his mental health even further, making him more jealous and obsessive etc.

Again, my suggestion is just to keep waiting if you really like him. Don't push him, it'll piss him off. If you can't wait, then just move on.

HSC
the only thing i dont understand is that he has been comming around everyday after school till like 9pm and always msg'in me and calling me and im just confused

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
move on, there isn't much you can do about it, if he's not feeling it for you you'll have to not get hung up on him

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
help him, be a friend first.

take him out and make him forget about his sadness by having some fun.

LazyBoy

HSC
jumb said:
fall in love with someone else
jumb do you ever have anything constructive to say. i dont think ive ever seen you reply something helpful to the poster. lol

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
babydoll_ said:
if you really like him, wait till he's over her

but if it's like... meh, then move on, cos chances are you'll only be a replacement for his ex
Thats how stalking begins ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)