help website for ext1english major work (1 Viewer)

pk1990

HSC
hey everyone..
im doing a multimedia website for my extension 2 english major work and im going to use dreamweaver and use flash mx to create animations and stuff.. but know very very little on using either.. if anyone can give me some simple tips on where i should start and what not could you please add me on msn (as i will forget to check this thread) and let me know.. wannabewonderwoman@hotmail.com (dont laugh!) all info is much appreciated thanks heaps... :)

sunny

meh.
HSC
The Flash built-in tutorials are quite helpful if you've never used Flash before :)

Lavenderpup

HSC
I wanted to do a website for my major work... teacher talked me out of it though. Pft.

Briefly, well, with purely animations, you can use that pentool and use it to draw and stuff. Eg. drawing a character or ..something. Though it depends purely on what your major work is. Is it on a topic? Or is it more like the interactive fiction? I was going to do interactive fiction but then I wasn't motivated enough.

Well, anyway, with basic animation, you draw something, then in the timeline area, you click on another frame, a distance away and in that, you might have grouped the character and its shapes, and so, you'd alternate the position of their legs and stuff. Perhaps, you might rotate it and so forth.

Anyway, there's http://flashkit.com, for the flash bit or there's http://deviantart.com which also has some tutorials.

There was a rather good one if you google extension 2 english...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why are you using two mediums which you know nothing about?

If you are still keen, I'd suggest doing a 3-day TAFE course on Flash and Dreamweaver, it'll give you a crash course, and hopefully enough knowledge to make whatever it is you're making.

Robbeh

HSC
AsyLum said:
Why are you using two mediums which you know nothing about?

If you are still keen, I'd suggest doing a 3-day TAFE course on Flash and Dreamweaver, it'll give you a crash course, and hopefully enough knowledge to make whatever it is you're making.
Echoed, it will be challenging.
I've been an amature webdesigner since my Neopet (oh please laugh haha) days. >_> <_<
And I'm still learning stuff. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)