Help Wif Pride And Prejudice (1 Viewer)

HSC
i have a major assessment 2moro and i have lost my copy of P&P!! is anone able to give me the first 10 chapters in a file or SOMETHING?? i need to know how the author positions us as the audience n the first 10 chpt's

brilliance**

just a member.
HSC
N/A
[SIZE=-2]pretty inconvenient if the assessment is tomorrow, don't you think?[/SIZE]

HSC
hey... just thought i'd let u no since im so proud ov miself... i got 10/15 for that essay... i hadn't read more than 3 chapters in the book, and my computer was playing up and so i couldn't find any info on the book that night... i read a bit about what we had been given in class and hoped for the best!!! still being asked if i wanna drop to standard but a friend ov mine huz doing extn got 12 and she had it prepared bout a week b4 the date of the essay and did bout 6 pages!!! i did 1 and a half!!!!!!!!!!! GO ME YEA!!!!!!!!so proud!

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
surfsup_melly88 said:
hey... just thought i'd let u no since im so proud ov miself... i got 10/15 for that essay... i hadn't read more than 3 chapters in the book, and my computer was playing up and so i couldn't find any info on the book that night... i read a bit about what we had been given in class and hoped for the best!!! still being asked if i wanna drop to standard but a friend ov mine huz doing extn got 12 and she had it prepared bout a week b4 the date of the essay and did bout 6 pages!!! i did 1 and a half!!!!!!!!!!! GO ME YEA!!!!!!!!so proud!
LOL! thats so cool- congrats!!!
u did really well!

P

pLuvia

lol, for my P&P i got 9/15, top in my class~~ :(:(, highest was 14

klaw

HSC
surfsup_melly88 said:
i have a major assessment 2moro and i have lost my copy of P&P!! is anone able to give me the first 10 chapters in a file or SOMETHING?? i need to know how the author positions us as the audience n the first 10 chpt's
Well... even though it's way too late now... here ya go http://pd.sparknotes.com/lit/pride/section1.html

Last edited:

klaw

HSC
1/5kiwifruit said:
huh? You got 10 for 1 page?? hmmm I sense corruption....LOL Congratulations :D:D
hahahah nah... you have to press next for the next chapter :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)