Help with a Question (1 Viewer)

wahashtini

*Hey ive spoken to sum1 who has done pharmacy and said that in his first yr he was sitting with B of Science students. That is they're both doing the same thing. So if im not accepted into pharmacy at sydney uni could i do B of Sci for on yr and try to get a minimum of credit or distinction average and then transfer into pharmacy After that. Am i right...?

*And now saay that i did as above but i wasnt able to transfer wat happens next, wat am i supposed to do??

*Finall i got 94.0 uai and 176/200 in my stat test. i also have EAS, do u think ill get in??
wat was the mark required in 2004 for pharmacy with EAS
'thanku

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Maybe they were sitting with B Sc students because they were doing subjects that overlapped with students doing B Sc?

Linda N

HSC
N/A
wahashtini said:
*Finall i got 94.0 uai and 176/200 in my stat test. i also have EAS, do u think ill get in??
wat was the mark required in 2004 for pharmacy with EAS
I'm in the same situation, well kind of. I think you'll get in.

I put BSc and BMedSc high on my list preferences as an alternative course. I mean, when I was able to apply for transfer to pharmacy, I would NOT have to repeat as much subjects for the first year of pharm and it would be advantageous because you can imitate the study plan for pharmacy, i.e. doing similar subjects to pharmacy like chemistry, physics and biology.

rnb_master

HSC
well u should be fine with the STAT score becuase they have set it at 149 for 2005.
they have also added 77 new places for pharmacy so u might sneak in with ur UAI.
i was wondering if anybody knew wat courses could get u transfered into pharmacy. is it ony B science and B medical science.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think the minimum stat score may be for those with really high uais. but i still think youll get in cause that stat score sounds pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)