Help with a topic please SDD (1 Viewer)

FiraMirak

HSC
Guys for the dot points:
'reporting on the status of the system at regular intervals ' --- what is this relating to?? I have no idea what to lean about for this dot point.
'applying project management techniques '--- we did not learn anything about project management techniques, is this relating to the development approaches?

1567501238119.png

Attachments

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys for the dot points:
'reporting on the status of the system at regular intervals ' --- what is this relating to?? I have no idea what to lean about for this dot point.
'applying project management techniques '--- we did not learn anything about project management techniques, is this relating to the development approaches?

View attachment 27136
You do need to know about both.

Reporting on the status of a system is self explanatory... It can for example be used for testing, mapping out progress or any errors etc. Tbh I didn't specifically study dot point by dot point, I just memorized the Sam Davis textbook. Things like this dot point just come out naturally as they are self explanatory...

Project management techniques encompass things like Gantt charts, Regular meetings by the team leader etc. You can literally find it all in the Sam Davis textbook.

FiraMirak

HSC
You do need to know about both.

Reporting on the status of a system is self explanatory... It can for example be used for testing, mapping out progress or any errors etc. Tbh I didn't specifically study dot point by dot point, I just memorized the Sam Davis textbook. Things like this dot point just come out naturally as they are self explanatory...

Project management techniques encompass things like Gantt charts, Regular meetings by the team leader etc. You can literally find it all in the Sam Davis textbook.
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)