HELP with AOS belonging!!! (1 Viewer)

salt_on_chips

HSC
okay, so i have to right an essay based on this years HSC paper:
"understanding nourishes belonging...a lack of understanding prevents it"
we got this assessment task with hardly any instructions and i was just wondering what i have to do?
my texts are skrzynecki, my big fat greek wedding and the sisterhood of the travelling pants. Also, are my selected texts appropriate for an advanced student or shouls i change them??? any suggestions?
thanks heaps :]

NewiJapper

HSC
Well if it is to be based on the previes HSC paper, I'm assuming that you have to create an essay based on the question...?

For your ORM's, maybe different one that is more sophisticated? Or if they are both the movies, do the book of the travelling pants instead of the movie.

Hope this helps :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
My Fat Greek Wedding is fine. Sisterhood of Travelling Pants - I've never heard of that before. Is that a reference to Hillary Clinton and her Presidential campaign?

First of all, look at the question, and adopt a thesis. The thesis will be an underlining feature of your essay that should answer the question. Then, look throughout your texts, for ideas and quotes that either support/reject your thesis. You will then have a coherent argument and structure for your essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)