Help with course decision please! (1 Viewer)

Laughable

HSC
I got an early offer for B. of Health Sciences (Sport and Exercise Science) at UWS and accepted it. For my main round I received B. of Forensic Biology and Biomed. Science at UTS. I want to get into Masters of Physiotherapy but what are the chances of me getting into it when I apply for it after I finish my Sport and Exercise Science degree? Would 5 years of working for Physiotherapy (that's if I even get into Masters of Physio!) be worth it? I'm also interested in Forensics and it seems to be more of a safe option for my future instead of juggling the chances of getting into M. of Physiotherapy in the future. Can someone give me some advice please? I know it's ultimately my decision but I would love some different viewpoints on this.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
If you get good marks in either degree (Health Science or Forensic) you should stand a good chance of being accepted into M physiotherapy. But do go with whichever one interests you the most and do some research looking into the requirements for the Masters program you are considering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)