Help With English! (1 Viewer)

Prissynproud

HI.... im new to this site and im hoping that someone will be able to help me with an englsih problem im having...
For advanced english we are doing changing perspective, and i was just wondering if someone could tell me where on earth they found related material for that, and if they could direct me to some sites... Thanks heaps>
Emma
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
Stand by me
american history X
the docter
looking for alibrandi
my life
good will hunting
billy elliot
regarding henry
the family man
girl interuppted
what women want
rain man

theres the biography "expecting adam" by martha beck and i got some articles
and stuff

what did you do last term out of curiosity? because most schools did change last term i thought

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Prissynproud
HI.... im new to this site and im hoping that someone will be able to help me with an englsih problem im having...
For advanced english we are doing changing perspective, and i was just wondering if someone could tell me where on earth they found related material for that, and if they could direct me to some sites... Thanks heaps>
Emma
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
find articles on the september 11 terrorist attacks, heaps of them deal with the issue of changing perspective. These can be found on an SMH archive which your school may have so ask them (gives access to past articles sorted according to topic).

i just chose articles or art in the paper with communicated a different view point for some reason.How about Titanic?- people thought i was indestructable and look what happened to it.

Prissynproud

Thanks so much for the help... And yes every other school did change last term except for our school. They said it was because this term had more weeks and because the whole thing is worth 40% they wanted us to spend the most time on it. So last term we did King Lear, so i have a heap of stuff on that if anyone ever needs anything.
Luv Emma
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Lindsay

im interested in your king lear stuff and if you did any essays on peter skrzynecki im interested in that too ive got some stuff on changing perspectives cuz i did that last term so yeah get back to me here or email me at omg_r_u_serious@hotmail.com
ta muchly
p.s hsc sucks

pranks85

Unfortunately, can't direct you to any sites, though I'd say check out the news sites. The texts I covered for changing perspectives were American History X, Schindler's List and Huck Finn. Great Expectations is also a great way to go, and I know many people used Pleasantville.

Good luck :)

It's ironic that you ask that question, because while looking for Changing Self related material, all I ca manage to find is Changing Perspective. Look at Sophie's World or Ghosts I Have Been (can't remember who it's by sorry).

ashaysmilies

HSC
my class is doing "into the world" and "transitions"

:S

its different and i cant find any different texts for it i have a novel destroying avalon and i cant use a movie/video/music video/lyrics :s

what can i use??

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)